Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know about anyone who's been KOd golfing? Asking for a friend

punched my brothers head in on the third green in a group of 4 once for spitting on me. We left him there crying and played the rest of the round without him.

Guess I've joined the club.
Think I was 16 and he was 14 at the time.

I didnt ko him but gave him a good flogging, he missed an easy putt and I laughed at him, he spat on me when I was putting the flag back in so gave him a few punches to the head. He went home and told the old man on me conveniently leaving out the part where he spat on me.

Think I was 16 and he was 14 at the time.

I didnt ko him but gave him a good flogging, he missed an easy putt and I laughed at him, he spat on me when I was putting the flag back in so gave him a few punches to the head. He went home and told the old man on me conveniently leaving out the part where he spat on me.
I got thrown from a golf Kart had a fence collapse on the back of me nogging. Got some ankle and wrist damage aswell. Least it was on the 17th so didn't miss too much

I got thrown from a golf Kart had a fence collapse on the back of me nogging. Got some ankle and wrist damage aswell. Least it was on the 17th so didn't miss too much

Glass head mate, need to harden up . 😉

That along with piper heidsieck are the more affordable champagne I enjoy.

Have you tried some of the Tasmanian sparkling? The mid range House of Arras, Clover Hill and Jansz are quite good bang for buck.
Yep I’ve had all of them and they are good. House of Arras in particular (though I could be imagining that after reading that they have won some impressive awards).

Thrown off by a person, or thrown off by the combined g-force pressures of massive acceleration and sharp cornering typical of Golf Karts?

Anyone know about anyone who's been KOd golfing? Asking for a friend
Had a friend hit in the head by a golf ball and he forgot how to speak for a while and his personality was never the same.

True story.

Thrown off by a person, or thrown off by the combined g-force pressures of massive acceleration and sharp cornering typical of Golf Karts?
Thrown off when it rolled taking a corner as far as I was told lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just reminded me my favourite ever hoax.

Pretty sure the video ended up getting like 10m views or something 😂

I'd love to watch Nathan For You but I got through like two episodes and was literally dying of cringe, I just can't do it.

I'd love to watch Nathan For You but I got through like two episodes and was literally dying of cringe, I just can't do it.
Weird, I ususally hate cringe comedy but this has never really bothered me. Maybe it's the practical joke element. I love the episode where he gave away 100% rebates on petrol but you have to climb to the top of a mountain to redeem it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back