List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculously convoluted Phantom Draft (1st 2 rounds, and not a lot of work done on rd 2...)

View attachment 1562816
Please send this to Austin now!!!

This would be a brilliant haul and the cherry on top is a stronger hand for next year's draft - what's not to like :D

Final draft list...

Great work but you've got your rankings wrong. Surely it's who we draft in the top slots. Surely.

Ridiculously convoluted Phantom Draft (1st 2 rounds, and not a lot of work done on rd 2...)

View attachment 1562816
Lots of effort, love it!

If this scenario happens though, I think the Dogs take Hollands if Buss is off the board, they've been right into him by all reports and Hayes is a bit of a reach at 12 from what I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do split 10/get one of the Swans picks, would LOVE Weddle. Sounds like an incredible athletic base to build from but a competitor too from what I've heard. Sign me up!
Which is why I'm keen on splitting the pick - gives us plenty of options at the top end of the draft.

Still reckon pick #14 would get us Hollands. Swans would likely take Jefferson at #10, Dogs a big chance to grab Busslinger at #11, WCE would take Allan at #12 - no idea who the Demons would take at #13, but think that a KPD would be a higher priority than another mid.

Either way, I'd be surprised if Hollands isn't wearing a navy blue jumper by the end of tonight.

Which is why I'm keen on splitting the pick - gives us plenty of options at the top end of the draft.

Still reckon pick #14 would get us Hollands. Swans would likely take Jefferson at #10, Dogs a big chance to grab Busslinger at #11, WCE would take Allan at #12 - no idea who the Demons would take at #13, but think that a KPD would be a higher priority than another mid.

Either way, I'd be surprised if Hollands isn't wearing a navy blue jumper by the end of tonight.

If Busslinger is off the board Hollands won't get past that Dogs pick.

I think he's clearly emerged as their backup option.

I think it depends on how much the Eagles are into keeping their local boy.

If Busslinger is off the board, then there'll be a slider.

IF, for example, Eagles trade ahead of the Dogs (our pick) is Hollands really a slider over Busslinger? I'd suggest that their draft value is in the same vicinity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back