2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch took 9 marks and kicked 3.2 last night and you reckon he had very little impact, cost Richmond the game, etc.
Hawkins took 9 marks and kicked 3.3 in the 2011 GF and Cats fans swear blind it was one of the all-time great finals performances.

Interesting.
Premiership winning performance >>> EF losing performance. :winkv1:

Is the 2022 AA team based on 2011 performances now or something?

Why are you linking the 2022 AA team to his comment lol? I think you need to try reading things 2 or 3 more times so it can sink in and you don’t blurt out garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bahahaha I missed out swan and Pendlebury as well genius.

F***ing hell

Yes it was because I don’t rate them and they play for Hawthorn not because it was an impromptu list of players composed in about 3-4 minutes.

If you actually bother reading what I write I don’t make judgements of players based on who they play for - hence, you know, I’ve argued many times that just having an extra ornament doesn’t make Martin a better player than….. who was that Hawks guy that won the norm smith against us?

Lodge? Hidge?

Name escapes me.

Why doesn’t the ornament make him better?. Means he did it more often and thus a better finals player. Hodge had 4 GFs only got 2 as well. 100% NS vs 50% is a pretty big gap.

Only had to watch the games to see a clear difference, no amount of 'poindextering' will convince anyone otherwise. Also too bad Lynch didn't have a Stevie Johnson hovering around to give a sneaky little handball to. :grinv1:

Those two easy misses in the last were disastrous - I know Hawthorn and Richmond have a bit of a love-in of sorts, but even the most one-eyed supporter could see he had two of the easiest chances you'll ever get to ice that final and fluffed his lines both times. Always next year mate.

Yeah shocking misses. But amazingly still not as bad as Mooney’s in the 08 GF hahah. You guys really are worse than us almost every way, I kind of feel bad now 🤣

Yeah shocking misses. But amazingly still not as bad as Mooney’s in the 08 GF hahah. You guys really are worse than us almost every way, I kind of feel bad now 🤣

Lucky he came back the next year and nailed a set shot from 45 in the opening minutes on the way to another premiership then wasn’t it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you linking the 2022 AA team to his comment lol? I think you need to try reading things 2 or 3 more times so it can sink in and you don’t blurt out garbage.

Why wouldn't I? This thread is for discussing the 2022 AA team. Funny that you're telling me I need to learn how to read :tearsofjoy:

Why wouldn't I? This thread is for discussing the 2022 AA team. Funny that you're telling me I need to learn how to read :tearsofjoy:

I can’t believe you take yourself seriously. You didn’t know what you were responding to then come up to this response knowing full well people aren’t talking about the AA team anymore cause um you know it’s been chosen 🤣🤣🤣

You think you are even being smart on top of it. At least the other guys can read and form sentences. You don’t know wtf is going on.

I can’t believe you take yourself seriously. You didn’t know what you were responding to then come up to this response knowing full well people aren’t talking about the AA team anymore cause um you know it’s been chosen 🤣🤣🤣

You think you are even being smart on top of it. At least the other guys can read and form sentences. You don’t know wtf is going on.

oh dear :$

Did I type too many words? Is it still confusing for you?

Look you’ve got it in you to improve, first I’d start with having a photo of Woj instead of Hawkins so you actually have the same player as your username. That must confuse you straight off the bat. Best to get it out of the way first.

Did I type too many words? Is it still confusing for you?

Look you’ve got it in you to improve, first I’d start with having a photo of Woj instead of Hawkins so you actually have the same player as your username. That must confuse you straight off the bat. Best to get it out of the way first.

You just keep on digging 👌

ps. Don't tell on me please

A tough loss last night but May's job on Buddy was one of the best defensive games all year. Sure, May gave away a costly 50m but other than that I've never seen a better game from a defender. Showed everyone why he was the AA full back and will probably continue to be that for a couple more years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back