Opinion 2022 Fantasy Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touk will drop 400 as captain against the eagles so that helps
Anyone else feel a 110 from Touk coming? I swear every time I chase a match up that looks so free they can’t possible go under 140 it always ends in disappointment

Anyone else feel a 110 from Touk coming? I swear every time I chase a match up that looks so free they can’t possible go under 140 it always ends in disappointment
I think this is likely if we all jump on. Or a 40 injured if 11kgm grabs him

Crisp, Short & Neale

Or

Lloyd, McInerney & Touk

Or

Crisp, McInerney & Merrett

I've got all three combos averaging about 300 points. If I could get Crisp, Short & Merrett, that would be my favourite, might have to try something there.

Any thoughts?
The one where you get Touk I think is the one of those 3. Agree though if McInerney can become Short I'd go that option.

Crisp, Short & Neale

Or

Lloyd, McInerney & Touk

Or

Crisp, McInerney & Merrett

I've got all three combos averaging about 300 points. If I could get Crisp, Short & Merrett, that would be my favourite, might have to try something there.

Any thoughts?
2 for me

Two guaranteed keepers and a good under priced option

Ranking them I would go 2 > 3 > 1

Probably my last 2 spots to finalise.

Dawson & Cripps
McInerney & Jelly
Sicily & Zerrett/Oliver
Think I'm going to go option 3 and get Zerrett but not huge on Sicily as a pick.

a) Zerrett Sicily Brodie
b) Titch Rioli Brodie
c) Steele Rioli Naish

Already have Touk and Crae

Feeling a 130,

He got 130 against freo last time he played Optus and it was marvellous as captain

Na don’t worry. I haven’t got Touk so he’s going 170+ for sure.

The fomo is almost unbearable but I can’t get him in unless I completely destroy the rest of my side

Na don’t worry. I haven’t got Touk so he’s going 170+ for sure.

The fomo is almost unbearable but I can’t get him in unless I completely destroy the rest of my side
It's cute that you don't realise it is already...

It's cute that you don't realise it is already...
i dont like you chicken run GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rayner + Brayshaw or Heeney + M Crouch?
Bray and anyone other than Rayner for mine (fair few in that 300-400 range). Not keen on Heeney and cooling on Crouch.

Miller, Answerth and 190k bench rook

vs

Jelly, Chapman and Hough (on the bench)?

Bray and anyone other than Rayner for mine (fair few in that 300-400 range). Not keen on Heeney and cooling on Crouch.

Miller, Answerth and 190k bench rook

vs

Jelly, Chapman and Hough (on the bench)?
Gotta bank on the latter based on limited 190k (unless there’s a good 190k you don’t have named and then restructure ti the other)

Sicily + Witts
Or
Marshall + answerth

Mcinerney and Sicily
V
Lloyd Gibcus/McCartin?

Lloyd a top 6 defender but 1 scores more points, I’m torn. Is Mcinerney a keeper?
If Gibcus/McCartin were likely to generate much cash then I’d say always go with the guns & rooks approach of option 2 rather than a couple of mid pricers. But it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if option 1 scores more points AND earns more cash, so I’d go that way.

Also not that keen on Lloyd being much more than a 95-100 player these days which is bang on what he’s priced at. Gone are the years when he really hurts you for not having him (in my opinion).

Not sure if McInerney will be a keeper yet but the signs are good.

This is dependent on Sicily playing.

McInerney & Neale

or

Short & Crouch

or very risky Sicily to Milera and Short & Neale.

Any thoughts?
No reason why Sic won't play as he isn't caught up in the protocols.

I prefer option 1 by a fair margin only because I don't trust Crouch after a year out but most seem to think he will be fine especially with Laird going down. There's a strong argument that Short is a top defender and Neale isn't a top midfielder too which would go against certain rules some people have.

Neale 105 + McInerney 85-90 = 190-195
Short 95-100 + Crouch 90-100 = 185 - 200

Tough one

This is dependent on Sicily playing.

McInerney & Neale

or

Short & Crouch

or very risky Sicily to Milera and Short & Neale.

Any thoughts?
Do you see Milera as being much more risky than Sicily? I feel like the security of Short + Neale makes that move worthwhile.

Max Lynch + Short + Luke Ryan or Jordan Dawson or Lloyd or any Def under 833Kish

Vs

Brodie Grundy + Sicily + Chapman + 150ishK to spend elsewhere

(I already have Set and forget Gawn, if that helps)

Max Lynch + Short + Luke Ryan or Jordan Dawson or Lloyd or any Def under 833Kish

Vs

Brodie Grundy + Sicily + Chapman + 150ishK to spend elsewhere

(I already have Set and forget Gawn, if that helps)
Reckon one scores more, but two has Grundy and I prefer that.

Hopefully last one for me.

Short, Neale, Heeney and some cheap D8

or

Sicily, Touk, Thomas/Martin/Heeney and Milera for depth.

First looks better, but that last defence spot is a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back