Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely can't make a difference. I haven't had the flu in over a decade.....

I don't know anyone who's had the flu in years actually :-S

Maybe the flu virus has stepped up its game this year to get back in the fight... it was almost dying out entirely for a while there...
I get it constantly one a year mind you open plan office, everyone with young kids, air conditioning recycling germs, colder climate, im fat as *

I have told you, I am more accurate than McComb, I dont miss every single target....
it's like me going to the toilet I aim for the bowl and hit the wall
Animated GIF

If Smith misses Bont likely to play pure midfield in his absence. Might not get FWD.
Traders seemed to indicate that he played enough forward that even if he didn't step foot in the forward line this week he'd still get DPP.

While he might get a slight uptick in midfield time I'm sure he will play SOME forward time still and will therefore get it

Also apparently Sam Walsh is a smokey for forward status in Round 18 if he keeps up the role of starting at CHF and running into the centre square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players I've had who have missed game/s

Whit
Hewett
Cripps
Steele
Crouch
Grundy
Preuss
Smith?

Rooks that missed which forced an unplanned move:
Chapman
Xerri
J Hayes

Rooks that missed who were being traded anyway or didn't affect things:
JHF
NOD
Ward
SDK
McCartin
Dixon

Minus the bench rooks 11 players or exactly 1 per week. Par for the s**t course?

No McCluggage this week, which could help Lyons role.

And no Hollands debut (FFS Stewie you muppet)

Averaging 20+ touches 5 tackles 1.5 goals a game nah he is playing like ass you fat campaigner

But yeah wonder who they were cheering for at training could be the Rory Thompson news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back