Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list position

1669782556976.png

And 2024 as it stands

1669783458008-png.1564958

Last edited:

Are they still produced

since we can now trade our 2023 R1 pick, we should have a crack at Holland’s!

Given he’s contracted til end of 2024, what if GCS would entertain that discussion ?
Powell from NM possibly one to watch also. They keep drafting midfielders with high picks so he might be stuck on the fringes.

Powell from NM possibly one to watch also. They keep drafting midfielders with high picks so he might be stuck on the fringes.
I doubt Powell would take our first rounder to get, unless he explodes next year

Also - and I say this as someone who rates Powell - but maybe he’s a bit the same as what we have?

Tom Sparrow is out of contract next year too, way more dynamic and bullish than Tom Powell.

There are attributes in players, that I'll immediately right off .....I knew Skipworth wouldn't make it from day 1 .....slow smalls, undersized, that can only kick 35 mtrs .....not a lot going for him

Same Kenny McGregor ....same Father / Son Jarman, and both Edwards boys

Chayce at least has aggression, never say die, speed, good kick and tackling skills .....IMO his is also a mental issue, and confidence can make a huge difference

Hope Chayce plays Wing ....Milera at HB
Kenny McGregor was hardly a dud pick though...also had some very good AFL attributes and played some fine games for the Caramello Crows...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard he is a decent player albeit different.
Followed his progress in the U16 a bit and can't say he stood out.

Jack's U16 SANFL stats:
View attachment 1563353
Just heard Max on SEN.. and he has more than one brother playing footy…future FS potential? Apparently Scott Welsh’s son is a potential future FS.

Just heard Max on SEN.. and he has more than one brother playing footy…future FS potential? Apparently Scott Welsh’s son is a potential future FS.
Jim really trying is best to help us with our rebuild. :D

Kenny McGregor was hardly a dud pick though...also had some very good AFL attributes and played some fine games for the Caramello Crows...
Kenny was our most underrated player imho ever at AFC. Played over 150 games and could play easily both ends of the ground. His Achilles/crime was he was picked ahead of Pavlich. They were by far the best juniors at the time.

Tom is his older brother a coiple of years older so doubt he's a chance, his younger brother Jack is also a member of our Crows Academy played U16's this year for Norwood and looks to have a way to go before I'd get too excited just yet.

Can anyone shed any light on why we went so cold on Keeler?
First we didn't even nominate him as an NGA. Maybe because we assumed he'd go inside the top 40 anyway. Then we could have selected him at 43 but didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back