List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you think he doesn’t have the potential to develop an outside game?
Of course he does but he'll always be a contested beast that with his elite endurance can keep going all day with minimal bench time. I think some don't seem to realise how much athleticism he has yet....I've seen him take some pretty spectacular high marks with his prodigious leap for Gippy Power in his underage year where he played 3rd/4th midfield banana behind Caleb Serong, Sam Flanders and Riley Baldi

We really need to trade a kelly out when he speaks it is simply embarrassing for someone in this position. does anyone know who nicksy was referring to as the greatest human on the planet in his club champion speech?

I would say the knock on Berry at the moment is, his ability to accumulate, his disposal and his hurt factor. I feel confident he will improve but by how much im not sure. If he improves out of sight in even just one of those areas, we will have some sort of player on our hands.
Last 6 games averaged 20 disposals so not only improved YOY but also during the season. 25 disposals shouldn't be an issue next year.
In the last 9 games averaged 11.4 tackles
Over a 20% improvement in the back half of the season in both disposals and tackles.

1st 8 games 2022 he ave 211m gained compared to 329m in his last 8 games that's over 50% increase.

Coming off covid affected years and having Burgess I think he will be a 3rd year break player in a different capacity being more offensive if our coaches are any good.

1665472835482.png

JHF failed deal last year may is a blessing, I think.

Callum Twomey

@CalTwomey

Adelaide offered three first-round picks for the No.1 pick last year to take Jason Horne-Francis. The Crows have ended up using those picks on Josh Rachele (No.6 in 2021), Jordan Dawson (a future first-rounder in 2021) and Izak Rankine (No.5 in 2022).
@AFLcomau
The offer was insane was obviously insane even at the time

Last 6 games averaged 20 disposals so not only improved YOY but also during the season. 25 disposals shouldn't be an issue next year.
In the last 9 games averaged 11.4 tackles
Over a 20% improvement in the back half of the season in both disposals and tackles.

1st 8 games 2022 he ave 211m gained compared to 329m in his last 8 games that's over 50% increase.

Coming off covid affected years and having Burgess I think he will be a 3rd year break player in a different capacity
I think berry was also a very young player for his draft age, like he is the same age as a lot of players who have just finished their first year. So he is advanced in his development compared to his peers.

I think berry was also a very young player for his draft age, like he is the same age as a lot of players who have just finished their first year. So he is advanced in his development compared to his peers.
? Feb birthday, think you've got him mixed up with someone else

hey sorry to intrude lads, love the rankine pick up congrats on that, but does make me wonder whats the go with James Rowe we were into him a couple of months ago but nothing since has been said? any news on your end
If the Bullies want him, he's yours...

ah damn i thought he was always alright but to be delisted rip, i could see it being one of those deals that happen at like 7:29 tomorrow, i think we are in desperate need for a genuine small forward and he seems to be the only one on the market
As Vader said... a future 4th is plenty if the Dogs need a small forward.

If you take his Dad too, that would be an added bonus... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that's what he set out to do, pretty obvious he was/is an alias....pity Sanders isn't active to suss him out.
It's pretty obvious who it was going by the name too...

hey sorry to intrude lads, love the rankine pick up congrats on that, but does make me wonder whats the go with James Rowe we were into him a couple of months ago but nothing since has been said? any news on your end
Back him for 2+ maximum. :$

Hey champ, welcome here. :thumbsu:

MaCaulay Culkin got banned on his first day.
There was a pretty spectacular meltdown in the JHF thread. If Sanders was around, it would've been one of the great moments of 2022.

Every time I look at the list it seems to get worse. It's scary how bad it is. There would be nearly 1/3 of the list who are no longer, or have never been, AFL standard.

The Bulldogs obviously have bigger fish to fry with Dunkley out and maybe Lobbe in, so even if they are interested this will be pretty low priority.

With the drafting of Rachelle and the trading in of Rankine our small forward stocks are well covered. McAdam and McHenry aren't going anywhere, Murphy offers more versatility in terms of positions, and we have Sloane coming back and Pedlar we will want to get games into.

IMO Rowe belongs on an AFL list but with our stocks, not ours. I also think that it's a marginal call on Newchurch who is a Cat B rookie for us that has genuine pace and talent, the saver for him is that he isn't taking up a list spot. If by chance Newchurch is delisted he is the one I'd go for as he has massive upside. Perhaps I'm biased there as I played with his dad Wayne.

So Mitchell to COLL for Pick #27

Therefore, Crouch to West Coast for their Pick #26

View attachment 1533294
Pies offering pick 41, so Mitchell deal may not get done as Hawks want a pick in the 20's... so we should be having Crouch discussions with the Pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back