Remove this Banner Ad

FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

Very keen on Keays at his price

Crows remaining 12 games:
Eagles x2 :fire:
North x2 :fire:
Suns, Hawks and Pies :thumbsu:
Cats, Dees, Swans, Blues and Port :thumbsdown:

BE of 124 and up against the Cats, might get him cheaper next week, ready for the Eagles

Heaps of cheap mids this time of year .

Keys trys he's guts out , loves he's indever.

Merret/Titchell/Guthrie all tempters around the 500k mark who could go 110 plus from here. Guthrie has the safest role, Titch the highest ceiling
Tough choice, each have their own issues

But, I’m backing Titch
His scoring is role dependent, but that’s ok

Be even better if he was physically ready to kick the ball to his teammates a bit more.
Don't be silly this is SC - we want ball hogs/ goal hogs - basically pigs :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The article compares him to pure offensive players whose roles aren’t meant to be as defensively sided. Not taking anything away from him, he’s a star and I love a player who gets his hands dirty on both sides but the article is just stupid.

Laird is literally ahead of him in tackles and possessions which they gloss over. Using elite pressure points is stupid because that’s just a total of how many pressure acts he put on. If he’s around the ball more of course he gets more, the pressure factor is better but I doubt that made him look as good. Mills and Laird easily still better two-way players, but that’s to be expected considering their defensive background. Mills is still the Swans go to loose man behind so when he goes in those roles of course he will average less tackles and total pressure acts.

FREMANTLE star Andrew Brayshaw has entered rare territory this season, emerging as arguably the best two-way midfielder in the competition and putting himself on track to achieve a statistical feat typically reserved for only one player a season.

The 22-year-old is now sitting comfortably among the game's leading midfielders, but there is a statistical combination that separates him from the AFL's superstars, including Brownlow Medal contenders Clayton Oliver, Lachie Neale, Patrick Cripps and Christian Petracca.

Brayshaw is the only player among them to average both 30 possessions or more (30.6) and at least six tackles (6.1), with his elite pressure points (56.1) also ranking No.1 among that group.

Comment Jiska & stevebbb ..... the jockey is in the saddle, whipping is allowed .....bring it on home Braysy

Happy Frozen Sven .gif

Trying to think outside the box... what are people's thoughts on Wines?

If you take out his injury affected 53 (subbed at HT) he is averaging 110.

Port are a worry though, can't see them playing finals and Kenny looks on the outer.

Edit: Just realised he dropped to 508K a couple of rounds ago, I should have jumped on then!

Trying to think outside the box... what are people's thoughts on Wines?

If you take out his injury affected 53 (subbed at HT) he is averaging 110.

Port are a worry though, can't see them playing finals and Kenny looks on the outer.

Edit: Just realised he dropped to 508K a couple of rounds ago, I should have jumped on then!
why would you pay 80k more than boak for him

Where the f&*k is Jelly, kenty?

Was out of getting rid of Shitracca and Zich (Tich)

Decided to go Zich > Zerrett and hope Shitracca turns it around hence no Jelly. :(

Got too many underperformers unfortunately such as Shitracca, Zich and Witherspud.

Jelly just cost too much to fix all these issues so had to grab bargain Zerrett instead.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back