Mega Thread 2022/23 Off-Season Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I think Brooklyn won that trade. Wonder if the trade will end up getting brought up every year on their Trade Radio equivalent? :)

Well done WA on winning the Marsh Cup one day competition yesterday.

Hilton Cartwright took a sensational catch to dismiss Moises Henriques just when NSW looked to be heading for victory.

Josh Phiippe took a superb leg side catch soon after to all but seal the win for WA.

Jhye Richardson top scored with 44 runs and bowled well before going down with a hammy.

We just need to win the Sheffield Shield now to make a clean sweep of the men's domestic season.

Another day's batting practice ahead for Australia today. Aussie's hold all the cards in this match thanks to Pakistan going to stupid lengths to produce benign wickets.

Hopefully they will get a severe rap over the knuckles for doctoring the pitches used so far. Test cricket needs the chance of a result in favour of either team rather than a guaranteed draw.

My wish had always been to go to a Boxing Day ashes test at the MCG and it was a huge let down when I eventually made it and watched Alistair Cook bat forever on a road, this stuff in Pakistan is bad for cricket.

Another day's batting practice ahead for Australia today. Aussie's hold all the cards in this match thanks to Pakistan going to stupid lengths to produce benign wickets.

Hopefully they will get a severe rap over the knuckles for doctoring the pitches used so far. Test cricket needs the chance of a result in favour of either team rather than a guaranteed draw.

My wish had always been to go to a Boxing Day ashes test at the MCG and it was a huge let down when I eventually made it and watched Alistair Cook bat forever on a road, this stuff in Pakistan is bad for cricket.
Pakistan cricket have an incredible ability to make themselves look inept and morally bankrupt almost every chance they get.

These wickets are a disgrace and everything we've moved away from in test cricket, then you bring in the tactics to move to leg side spin bowling to slow the game down even more whenever they get a chance. It's ridiculous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost without fail whenever someone questions the selection of a bowler on this board they end up getting 3+ wickets in the next possible innings.

So please don't stop doing it.

Almost without fail whenever someone questions the selection of a bowler on this board they end up getting 3+ wickets in the next possible innings.

You are welcome everyone.

it's the type of curse you like to see, unlike Snuffaluphagus and our injuries

Cam Smith taking out the prestigious Players tournament, absolutely awesome.

He’s come a long way since making this GIF.

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

What an amazing woman Barty is.
Massive loss, like devastating, for world tennis.
And God I hope Taylor is wrong about her playing aflw, that would be a travesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back