Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
For those of us not in League Finals .....it's about pride, reputation ....yes, we could drift on aimlessly, meandering

Or we can revivify our team .....make some ranking gains, and generate excitement for 2023

Culley to a Rookie
Burgoyne to Hall

For League finals participants .....these are critical Trade Weeks ......good luck

Is this early enough tigs2010 ?

For those of us not in League Finals .....it's about pride, reputation ....yes, we could drift on aimlessly, meandering

Or we can revivify our team .....make some ranking gains, and generate excitement for 2023

Culley to a Rookie
Burgoyne to Hall

For League finals participants .....these are critical Trade Weeks ......good luck

Is this early enough tigs2010 ?
1/2 time yesterday would have been better so I could rage trade DC lol

Not considering Hall next week?
Yes . Also Zorko/Coleman plus Short to go
Defense feels like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic
Happy to consider Zorko/Hall for rd 23 = high risk
No up/down trades from here - going to have a high bench $$
Bench is $2.5m now with all but one playing

Brodie
Witts
Neale
Crisp
Macrae
Merrett (now that Parish is back)

All on the chopping block (would like to hold Daicos for the year)

Gawn
Freoshaw
Oliver
English
Hall
Stewart

All potential ins....just got to look at matchups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll definitely get Gawn in, probably for Cameron and then upgrade Blicavs to probably Luke Parker

That still leaves me with Hollands/Carmichael on field but I have enough faith that they can pull it off. May even be able to aim for a 3 way loop with Teakle thrown in too.

This of course is before the 3 injuries I get.

Brodie > Gawn

Might target Brayshaw with the 2nd trade, Hall could also be an improvement on Lloyd

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 8.55.17 pm.png

my way too early plans for next week

Daicos getting the Clarke tag means he has gotta go

Cripps potential suspension, but even if not, its between him or brodie for an upgrade

Since i dont like any FWD upgrade, looks like Cripps is gone, either for oliver or mills

Titch to Andrew Brayshaw
V
Sicily to Docherty?

I’m in a prelim final in the league that I’m in so critical trades this week. I was thinking of doing a defense focus but all my trade out targets did alright (Being Cumming, Crisp and Short so they will stay)

One that’s certain to happen is

Bailey Scott to Zorko (long story, basically picked Scott to fill in a spot to balance the money numbers in a previous trade)

Second trade is up in the air, it’ll most likely be a mid becuase there’s some solid choices in the $770k and below range

McComb had 139 in the VFL

Straight back in to finish the season TedDougChris :tearsofjoy:

Bevo will play him for another 18 months, despite all the evidence he isn’t up to the requirements. And every time he goes back he will be fine at VFL level, so will get an automatic call up.

Meanwhile, another ******* list spot goes to waste

Bevo will play him for another 18 months, despite all the evidence he isn’t up to the requirements. And every time he goes back he will be fine at VFL level, so will get an automatic call up.

Meanwhile, another ******* list spot goes to waste
I'll see your McComb, but raise you a Castagna and Aarts..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back