List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be keeping a close eye on all the Fremantle key defenders. They have Pearce, Cox, Logue, Hamling and the developing Chapman.

Pearce, Hamling & Cox are usually the best 22 while Logue has been in and out over the past few years. Cox has also spent some time forward. Cox just signed a new deal so he isn't going anywhere.

I'd be trying to snaffle Logue. Not many big guys have an elite running capacity and athleticism like him and if he doesn't get an extended crack at it this year you could get himrelatively cheapish. Will be 24 by the start of 2023. Would fit our list build perfectly.

I'd be keeping a close eye on all the Fremantle key defenders. They have Pearce, Cox, Logue, Hamling and the developing Chapman.

Pearce, Hamling & Cox are usually the best 22 while Logue has been in and out over the past few years. Cox has also spent some time forward. Cox just signed a new deal so he isn't going anywhere.

I'd be trying to snaffle Logue. Not many big guys have an elite running capacity and athleticism like him and if he doesn't get an extended crack at it this year you could get himrelatively cheapish. Will be 24 by the start of 2023. Would fit our list build perfectly.
Hopefully he'll be good enough by then to be in a premiership quality side.
No fringe players thanks.

With COVID playing havoc in the development leagues around the country over the past 48 months, it wouldn’t surprise me if a 20/21 year old CHB bolted in the State leagues in 2022 that might be a mid-season draft option.

There was over 800 nominated players that got overlooked last week, surely there’s a dour 198cm bloke with enough athletic traits to keep up on a lead, put a fist through the footy when needed and take the occasional intercept grab floating across the pack in the country somewhere?..

48mths wtf 😳

Hopefully our vfl side can land a couple of these 800 undrafted kids

Hard to pry local WA boys out so logue and Chapman would be tough

Alex Pearce is our best bet, free agent

Does anyone even remember who the Dogs KPD were when they won a flag? All I remember is one bloke took his medal and left.

Build the midfield and they will come once there is proof.
Zaine Cordy and Hamling With dale Morris 3rd tall

hamling then left and now replaced with keath

cordy still there and a free agent next year

Zaine Cordy
1638326084821.gif

Hard to pry local WA boys out so logue and Chapman would be tough

Alex Pearce is our best bet, free agent

He'll leave for more oppurtunity and better money. Especially if Pearce & Cox are the preferred KPD's. Logue suits our list profile far more than Pearce. Pearce's injury history doesn't make him at all appealing imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were front runners for Dougal Howard at one stage when he was making noises about leaving Port. Then Ratten and co flew to Adelaide and somehow sneaked under our guard. DH Might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he’s pretty solid and reliable - and young. For me, a perfect fit but we seemed v slow to move on that opportunity ….

We were front runners for Dougal Howard at one stage when he was making noises about leaving Port. Then Ratten and co flew to Adelaide and somehow sneaked under our guard. DH Might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he’s pretty solid and reliable - and young. For me, a perfect fit but we seemed v slow to move on that opportunity ….
He'd have been a fantastic pickup for North. Old management vs current I guess.

As mentioned, Alex Pearce is the best option.

Pearce and Mckay with Corr as a 3rd tall would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back