List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

They football unlike most of your list.

We took one of yours as a DFA and he is better than 80% of your list.
HC would be captain coach if he went to North.
‘‘Twas a joke, I just don’t know much about those two. Ok seems like I’m outstaying my welcome.

Yep see the potential just concerned why he hasn’t put it together
A couple of really bad injuries haven’t helped.
Ok I was trying to see what you guys thought genuinely and discuss it civilly, certainly wasn’t trying to troll or anything, maybe a bit of banter. Apologies
I had no problem. It was a civil discussion.
And we agreed…no way we’re giving Clark away for unders.
And you want to keep 2 and 3 - don’t blame you.

Appears Clark may have to suck it up, put head down and bum up, and become the player for us that he has the big potential to become, and has shown glimpses of, between unfortunate injuries.

Nah your cool, just banter. You have been fine.
Hope North keep 2 and 3 as the AFL won't help you
Fair enough, can never know with the written word these days.

A couple of really bad injuries haven’t helped.

I had no problem. It was a civil discussion.
And we agreed…no way we’re giving Clark away for unders.
And you want to keep 2 and 3 - don’t blame you.

Appears Clark may have to suck it up, put head down and bum up, and become the player for us that he has the big potential to become, and has shown glimpses of, between unfortunate injuries.
Yeah I’m sure he didn’t nuke any relationships in the club like he who shall not be named did for north

Yeah I’m sure he didn’t nuke any relationships in the club like he who shall not be named did for north
His presser…I know he’s a kid, but wow 😳

One thing I will say about Clark is that he is the best two sided player I have seen in the AFL since Leon Cameron.
2021 season gets the ball on the fifty, I steading step and blasts it through the big sticks at half post height on the left.

It also opens the game up massively when used in general play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I hear Luke Dunstan got traded to Brisbane or did I not hear it right????

Is there any way North could split 3 and we have a discussion, otherwise this is dead in the water
I’d rather not after effectively downgrading consecutive no. 1s it would just seem to be further downgrading and the risk is the more you do it the higher risk of diminishing the value.

That’s why I think it’s so hard. I’d doubt you’d still want xerri and a bunch of lesser picks.

The only thing I could think of is our 40 and 43 plus something else for bris 21 but you’d guys probably wouldn’t want that

Did I hear Luke Dunstan got traded to Brisbane or did I not hear it right????
Jack Gunston

I’d rather not after effectively downgrading consecutive no. 1s it would just seem to be further downgrading and the risk is the more you do it the higher risk of diminishing the value.

That’s why I think it’s so hard. I’d doubt you’d still want xerri and a bunch of lesser picks.

The only thing I could think of is our 40 and 43 plus something else for bris 21 but you’d guys probably wouldn’t want that
Clark & Hill for pick 3

Is there any way North could split 3 and we have a discussion, otherwise this is dead in the water

Gws have 1 15 19 and 31
Swans have 14 and 17

Cant see anything there that i'd swap pick 3 for and prob a bit late in the day to start throwing in players that havent been spoken about already
Listened to trade radio all day today and the bloke from the swans was brilliant and also said they're open to trade up as well

If we somehow wrangled that 15 and Haynes I'd swap hill and 15 for 3 and keep Clark

But that's not going to happen

I seen that
He was just a nervous little boy
I think we forget sometimes that they're so young
Yep, I get it. Very little media training.
But talking about everyone knowing “North will be unstable next year” has unfortunately put a big target on his back when he first plays here against North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back