2023/24 Melbourne Victory Thread - Farewell Leigh Broxham

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a possibility that we can get everyone fit and firing for Roar on Easter Sunday?

I'd like to see

------------------------------------Izzo------------------------------

Geria------------Miranda-----------Da Silva-----------Adama

----Bonevacia------------Teague---------------Zizou

--------Arzani----------Bruno------------Nish

I'd almost play Zizou out wide left wing cutting in as Nish has been in poor form and play Jake in mid.

I do not want to see Monge or Khelifi starting at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's my spank bank material covered for the weekend. Fantastic news. Just goes to show money isn't everything, no doubt he would have had plenty of ME clubs putting huge contracts in front of him. Don't be surprised if Zizou gets a call up for Morocco in the near future (father is Moroccan) as it isn't likely he'll be receiving a call up from Les Bleus!

This is where the A League really needs to capitalise in the future. Having a season aligned with Europe also helps. Gotta absolutely sell the lifestyle here which is on par with or better than European nations. Putting it plainly very few players would chose ME leagues if the money was even near the same level.

Sounds like Zizou is good mates with Bruno. I expect another season out of Bruno but we also must recruit a Daggers replacement to either partner / rival / cover when Bruno's injured at CF.

Another CB's a must also to keep Miranda on his toes.

Not sure about Adama long term, club should almost convince Lino to return after the Norweigen season concludes at the end of November. Promise him the starting LB spot.

Sounds like Zizou is good mates with Bruno. I expect another season out of Bruno but we also must recruit a Daggers replacement to either partner / rival / cover when Bruno's injured at CF.

Another CB's a must also to keep Miranda on his toes.

Not sure about Adama long term, club should almost convince Lino to return after the Norweigen season concludes at the end of November. Promise him the starting LB spot.
How long was Daggers contract in Norway? If he's available we should try and get him back for next season.

How long was Daggers contract in Norway? If he's available we should try and get him back for next season.

Not sure what his deal is. But I imagine he has goals on playing in somewhere like Belgium/Netherlands/Championship next.

Not sure what Norweigen league offers and it runs throughout the European summer which is pretty shitty. It doesn't appear to be a significant step up on A League standard either.

Food Nom GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back