AFL 2023 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I like Chandler's odds vs North. He's been a dead-eye this year and you would think Melbourne will be able to generate enough inside 50's to give him some shots on goal. Spargo ruled out again which will only boost his role.

2+ @ $2.55 sb
3+ @ $6.25
4+ @ $17
5+ @ $61

Jesse Hogan 2+@$2.10 B365
3+@$4.10 SB
4+@$11 B365
5+@$30 B355
6+@$101 SB

Swans gave up 5 goals to both Cameron and Hawkins last week and have serious structural problems in defence. Jesse is low key in really good form with everything except for his kicking, which is abysmal and has cost us untold thousands this year. Weather also might not be great. Still think these odds are good and if he turns around his kicking could be great.

Will be trying to get back to the basic fundamentals this week and back good players at great odds.

Jesse Hogan 2+@$2.10 B365
3+@$4.10 SB
4+@$11 B365
5+@$30 B355
6+@$101 SB

Swans gave up 5 goals to both Cameron and Hawkins last week and have serious structural problems in defence. Jesse is low key in really good form with everything except for his kicking, which is abysmal and has cost us untold thousands this year. Weather also might not be great. Still think these odds are good and if he turns around his kicking could be great.

Will be trying to get back to the basic fundamentals this week and back good players at great odds.
At first glance, but Ramp and Tom McCartin likely back this week, with Aaron Francis potentially playing as a third tall. Not sure the edge is still there backing talls vs Sydeny's defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i may have got abit over confident with those last games and also taken the degenerate thing abit to far aswell
Personally its a bit of a brag and after timing, but I havent lost a single bet so far in Round 7. :thumbsu:

:drunk:

At first glance, but Ramp and Tom McCartin likely back this week, with Aaron Francis potentially playing as a third tall. Not sure the edge is still there backing talls vs Sydeny's defence.
Swans board reckons there is a fair chance that both, or at least one of those blokes don’t come back this week and Fox is out as well after being concussed. I’ll ride it out regardless because we don’t usually get these odds for him and he is in good form.

I also love Toby Greene’s odds this week. Much better then the normal Toby odds and he should be fired up for the battle of the bridge.
Toby Greene 2+@$$2.10 B365
3+@$4 B365
4+@$11 B365
5+@$30 B365 and $26 SB for more
6+@$101 SB

Just something I wondered after watching players carefully yesterday, if a player is tackled and drops the ball and tries to kick it, or throws it, but the umpire doesn't pay a free kick, does it count as a disposal?

Just something I wondered after watching players carefully yesterday, if a player is tackled and drops the ball and tries to kick it, or throws it, but the umpire doesn't pay a free kick, does it count as a disposal?
if find an example of it can check the play by play and what Champ Data graded it

Swans board reckons there is a fair chance that both, or at least one of those blokes don’t come back this week and Fox is out as well after being concussed. I’ll ride it out regardless because we don’t usually get these odds for him and he is in good form.

I also love Toby Greene’s odds this week. Much better then the normal Toby odds and he should be fired up for the battle of the bridge.
Toby Greene 2+@$$2.10 B365
3+@$4 B365
4+@$11 B365
5+@$30 B365 and $26 SB for more
6+@$101 SB
Can’t remember the last time I saw Toby over $2 for 2 or more.

Good shout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back