Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Angry Get Stuffed.gif

Yes, I understand your sentiments to the Byes ......but they're here and we have to deal with .....not only the Byes, but the incessant run of injuries & suspensions
This week, Sicily, Darcy, and Hollands

In what can only be viewed as "cash for play" ......Ratkins has miraculously survived the cut .....that must have been some 30 he put out last week
And of course, who can forget our lost friend Cincotta returns to save the day ......so it hasn't all been bad

Have a great week .......and may the Fantasy Gods smile on you favourably

Cincotta + JVR. Hoping for 200 😂

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

I reckon the bye rounds are the most important to nail your VC/C, will give a huge leg up on those who don't.

Trouble is with a s**t team my options are limited

Brought Doc in this week and tempted to whack the VC on him, but English v a non existent Geelong ruck is enticing too, Daicos v WCE (do they tag him like Day 2 weeks ago?) Rozee at home v Hawks? Taranto v his old club? JDG v WCE?

Decisions, decisions.......

I reckon the bye rounds are the most important to nail your VC/C, will give a huge leg up on those who don't.

Trouble is with a s**t team my options are limited

Brought Doc in this week and tempted to whack the VC on him, but English v a non existent Geelong ruck is enticing too, Daicos v WCE (do they tag him like Day 2 weeks ago?) Rozee at home v Hawks? Taranto v his old club? JDG v WCE?

Decisions, decisions.......
Geesus .....I thought I had brought in a POD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back