Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
How were the byes for you ....did you rise or fall in rankings over, what seems an eternity ?

Well, we're back to normality ....whatever that is

(VC) & (C) options offer more diversity of picks ......injuries continue to strike at an alarming rate ....is this the worse season ever for Fantasy injuries ? ......or is it just my team !

Yes, I had Yeo .....also had Atkins, who was on the planned chopping block anyway ......and now I have another POD likely to hit me in Titch
Yes ....that's both of my R15 trades gone, injured after a week .....but that has been my normality this season

brooklyn-nine-nine-brooklyn99.gif

So, being a positive person (except for Mondays, post round) .......I'm armed and ready to go again

1687983205547.png

Tonight, we have Dunkley versus Taranto .....do they cancel each other out as (VC) options ?

Based on 2023 form, you'd mark this down as a GEEL win .....but up in SYD ?? .....does Gulden continue on these freakish run of scores, he's shown B4 ......and where does Mills play ?

My (VC) is going on Laird against NORTH ......although you could argue Dawson

FREO are proven poor travellers .....which sets up some juicy expectations for BONT owners .....with us next rung down Macrae owners hoping to get a bit of the action
You know you're getting desperate when you trade-in Fyfe

Don't see the COLL v GCS being as one sided as it appears on paper .....GC at home offer more, but have they the capacity to stop Naicos ? ......yep, another worthy (VC) option
I'm praying my little heart out, Titch can get up for this game .....although the training video did appear he was on his way to the nackery

PORT / ESS promises to be one of the best matchups of the round .......Merrett / Parish versus Butters / Rozee .....hard to see ESS being able to curtail the influence of the PORT midfield

I looked at the HAW / CARL matchup ......looked at the enthusiasm gained for the Blues last hitout .....and took a dumb decision to trade Cripps in
A week ago, if you had suggested I'd trade Cripps into my side ....I would have laughed in a loud and unfashionable manner .....but these are desperate times, having 2 x mid-pricers to replace (Yeo & Atkins)
Hoping my Docherty / Walsh / Cripps ownership pays dividends against the HAWKS .......gee, just typing this, 3 x CARL players in my side, just doesn't sound right

Physciatrist.gif

Finally ....in the slip slop of Alice Springs humidity ......I'm not trusting marking players, like Himmelberg, Gawn, or Grundy
Will this matchup curtail the journey for owners of Briggs ?
Can Petracca continue his fine form ?

Now ...you might be asking, why I left the SAINTS versus WCE of the match roster ......well, did you really think this would be a proper AFL game ?

As bad as Steele has been ....even he must surely have a field day, this weekend .....and is it such a silly idea, to consider putting the (C) on Jack Sinclair ? ......yes, crazy times indeed !

Have a great round everyone

First time VCing Taranto in months after I told myself I would do it every week after the byes

Will be his first score under 100 tonight. I really don't know how I do it. ONE week I just want a good VC just ONE week

Haha breathe mate, not even QT yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time VCing Taranto in months after I told myself I would do it every week after the byes

Will be his first score under 100 tonight. I really don't know how I do it. ONE week I just want a good VC just ONE week
TT 3 touches and still scores 20

he will get more of the ball as the game goes on

Well I’ve got a forced trade next week with Short doing his hammy…

But I guess we’re sorta at the sideways trade stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back