Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
As if the injuries, suspensions weren't enough .....now we have the Clubs starting to experiment with Roles

Blazing Saddles Bluffing .gif

No the joker isn't kidding .....talk of Marshall playing FWD .....so what will NORTH do with Sheezel ? .....or am I just being a pessimist ?

Remember, this round is your last chance to pull out a win & make your Division Finals !
Finals start next week

Gotta say, I miss my THURS night Footy Fix ....but what a great Friday Night game .....COLL & CARL
Can anyone stop Naicos .....well, I don't think anyone at CARL can .....do he's getting my (VC) this week
Cripps is playing .....if you're one of the stupid Coaches, like me, to have him

Docherty, you imagine will play Midfield

GEEL v FREO
Badluck if you have a strong FREO player representation .....down at the cattery, Stewart to do what Stewart's been doing of late ......Jackson, solo Ruck now for the remainder of 2023, should go OK .......but I fear for Brayshaw in particular

WBD v GWS .....two "hot teams"
Pencil down English for another good round .....WTF has the Coach done to our boy Macrae .....he's killing his glorious career
Bont, in the absence of Green to battle out as potential (VC) ......or if your backing Naicos, (C)
Cmon Himmelberg, we need another good game from ya

BRIS v GCS
I'm not sure how to read this game ....Thought Touk Touk would be back to his elite best, but last week was disappointing ......Neale falling away in last Qtr's yet again :(
If you've been astute enough to get Luggage .....his midfield time should continue, with the absence of Ashcroft

ESS v SYD
Mmmm ......No Ridley ....WTF will Mills play .....and please, give Gulden back his role !

Will Zerrett get back to his best ? ......I'm predicting yes ....all my freakin MIDS are scoring like FWD's .....what's the go ?

ADEL v PORT
Pfftt ....a nothing game !

HAW v SAINTS
Gotta say, I've enjoyed watching both these teams this year ......Steele looks back to his best ......my boys Windhager in the backline, a godsend ...and Bytel doing what he promised all season, nothing

Have a great round everyone .....so what are your predictions for the Round ???

1690430618223.jpeg

Bloody hell keep the faith in dcam then had to trade him out cause I thought he would be out for a few weeks, now the good ol trade out punishment coming to effect

I changed my (VC) at the last moment to Gulden .....thankfully crisis averted with Naicos
It’s a two edged sword for me tonight because my EPL Fantasy Draft order is being decided by each of us picking a player and the highest disposal count wins… so I’ve hedged my bets on Daicos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf happened to Taylor Adams? Don't think I've ever seen such atrocious scoring from someone. Flu?

Wtf happened to Taylor Adams? Don't think I've ever seen such atrocious scoring from someone. Flu?

Mitchell back in the mid rotation plus Adams was never sustaining the scoring he had the last 2 weeks for a long period

As a draft league owner who was trying hard to sell him this week....

Mitchell back in the mid rotation plus Adams was never sustaining the scoring he had the last 2 weeks for a long period

As a draft league owner who was trying hard to sell him this week....

Stoked people mentioned that to me in the trades thread. :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back