Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
challenge-accepted.gif

OK ...Walsh gone ....Ashcroft gone .....more likely to go, do you still have Titch ?

Each week we get challenged .....each week we need to get creative

This week ......who to prioritise, Dunkley or Laird if you traded

I've got to get rid of Macrae & Walsh ......so another double trade ....I gotta get creative again

time to go Noah Anderson perhaps -> Hugh McCluggage, Keays hopefully to Dunkley. Brisbane by 100+

Johnson (good riddance) > Banks
Keays > Dunks

100K ish remaining

Last edited:

I was hoping for 1100 from ten players today and got 1130. Bloody stoked. Far from a perfect round though. All week I had Hobbs/Blakey to Flanders/Atkins and instead went with Touk/Harvey. All in all, up 1316 for the round.

Dunkley, Gulden and Sicily the likely next three in pending injuries.

Dunks back in locked. Was gearing up to get Touk with the other trade but didn't love what I saw. Other options under 800k in order of how I see them:

Sheez if he's still got the seagull role
Wacko Jacko if Darcy gets surgery
Flanders who's flying now he's Dew free

* you Chris Scott - I'm $2K from Mullins to 200k and Keays to Steele !!!

You ******* gormless braindead cretin !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like I have too many options this week
316k in the bank

1690107604072.png
Like the sound of Keays to Butters as a low cost easy upgrade.

That opens up a bunch of options
Mills to Parish/Docherty/Serong
Young to Merret/Dunkley
Day to Bont

Other option would be Keays to Flanders then Mills to Bont.
Or Day and Young to Houston and Parish

Thoughts ?

Day -> Clugg
Keays -> Sheezel

Not much to play for, out of finals. If i win i ruin a blokes top 4 chance thats bout it. Just gonna keep going PODs as this year is a year for fun, bit of a write off, next year my team will be so vanilla it will be boring.

Bloody hell that side is incredible. There's 'complete' and then there's this side. Be Daniel, LDU or Sheez for mine. Probably Sheez given he's a rook, and it just looks better, haha.

LDU and Sheez have the WCE match up this week and the bulldogs run is pretty nice on the way home. Was thinking that Sinclair might be my trade out if theres a risk of a Finn tag

Chesser > Dewar
Keays > Dunkley

1st luxury trade of the year.

In fact it will feel like a triple upgrade if Laird and Cripps are back

LDU and Sheez have the WCE match up this week and the bulldogs run is pretty nice on the way home. Was thinking that Sinclair might be my trade out if theres a risk of a Finn tag
You're the one with the awesome side mate - we're all plebs (except for a few of us) compared to that side, haha. Go with your gut!

Finally getting rid of these two this week. Dunks can wait a week.

bfa59dfa43b618381712123a318fcfa8.jpg

This might be a crazy trade idea but seeing as the Weagles really enjoy leaking goals to key forwards, with the enough cash in the bank to fufill other trades + no injuries, and to have a bit of fun in the run home, and considering my rankings gone, I’m considering making F6 a rotation spot for players playing the Eagles, plus most of them are relvately cheap to boot.

So for example

This week: Larkey- kicked 6 in R1 last time they played.

R21: Two meter Peter or Langford

R22: one of the Freo forwards

R23: Jamarra or Naughton

R24: Tex (likely battling for the Coleman) or Fog

Again this is praying that’s there’s no more forced trades, and it’s very risky but why not lol.

So in that case trades would be

Sheldrick to Luke Nankervis
Hobbs to Larkey

Wardlaw to Rookie
Day to Bont - Can't watch him anymore without owning.

Keays to Dunks next week pending any chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back