Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey Smith looked good for his 114.
$666K and BE of 90 odd.
Dogs have a good run (except for Ballarat this week, perhaps).
Do I dare....

I have a gif for this......

It's GWS on a cold, likely wet and windy day in Ballarat.....

I think you can wait a week...

I have a gif for this......

It's GWS on a cold, likely wet and windy day in Ballarat.....

I think you can wait a week...
But I want to get rid of Hobbs now...

Angry Beach GIF by Johnny Slicks

Keays to pretty much anyone. Merrett potentially at this stage despite the BE and recent form, because there’s just not many other options. Disappointing Gawn is a ruck only because it would be lovely having the great man run around for my side again. Suggestions?

what if I just start trading in whatever key forward is facing West Coast
Thought about this too but we have North (Larkey), Bombers (Wright maybe), Freo (lol), Bulldogs (Naughton?) and Adelaide (Tex).

Of those I’d only back Tex to do any real damage fantasy wise with his potential to do more than just kick a bag of 10. Naughton and Wright at a stretch as well but less confident with them, and the other two have no chance at doing anything other than kicking a bag of 7 from 7 touches at most.

Looking at Tex for sure if I make my league final.

Keays to pretty much anyone. Merrett potentially at this stage despite the BE and recent form, because there’s just not many other options. Disappointing Gawn is a ruck only because it would be lovely having the great man run around for my side again. Suggestions?
I wish I could .....but have Walsh to deal with, and have run out of players to trade-down to get funds

I'm thinking of trading Sheezel back in against WCE .......short-term trade, what are peoples thoughts ?

I wish I could .....but have Walsh to deal with, and have run out of players to trade-down to get funds

I'm thinking of trading Sheezel back in against WCE .......short-term trade, what are peoples thoughts ?
Sheezel is a keeper with the role. I’ve only still got him because I couldn’t get rid of him when I wanted to. He’s just as good as whoever is vying for the D6 and F6 spots

Been coaching a good mate if mine, it's his second year playing. Now he's 2 points behind me, might take my hat 🤣
Happens every year. Mate that had started this year isn’t far off me because he hops on all the thought bubbles of mine that I’m too scared to actually commit to

Thought about this too but we have North (Larkey), Bombers (Wright maybe), Freo (lol), Bulldogs (Naughton?) and Adelaide (Tex).

Of those I’d only back Tex to do any real damage fantasy wise with his potential to do more than just kick a bag of 10. Naughton and Wright at a stretch as well but less confident with them, and the other two have no chance at doing anything other than kicking a bag of 7 from 7 touches at most.

Looking at Tex for sure if I make my league final.

I reckon Souv could come out and do some damage.

Gotta have a plan B if Marshall is a late out, don't have Cameron or Dogga although I'm not sure if either would be any good as they both play early.

I still want to bring Dunkley in at Keays expense as well as trading out Chesser for Dewar, luckily those 2 play after the Saints so I can reverse the Chesser trade and grab Max as he plays after the Saints, still gives me enough funds for the Dunkley move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is double downgrading two rookies an option if you have already made finals in your league? Will get 400k to upgrade two 700k+ players next week.

1690246889310.png

$280K after trades. Allows double upgrade the following week (e.g. Sheez/Daniel and Brouch > Sinc and Parish). Backing Gawn to average (only just) more than English for the remainder of the year. Do run the risk of Melb bringing Grundy back in.

ps. my OCD has me arranging players by price. I wished AFl fantasy followed RDT/Supercoach's UI, it's so much cleaner.

I think I have to do Marshall to Gawn for the cash just to have a chance to upgrade the likes of Day, Himmelberg, Cameron later on...

Just missed every good rookie all year so I have no more cash to downgrade

This week Marshall > Gawn can fund Keays > Dunks. Or maybe I go Jackson/Flanders instead as getting them in now while they are sub 700k will help me with cash

Chesser downgrade should be able to fund Cameron > Dunks next week

That leaves Day and Himmelberg. With no more cash and future injury trades a given, I will most likely be forced to end with one of them still on field

I think I have to do Marshall to Gawn for the cash just to have a chance to upgrade the likes of Day, Himmelberg, Cameron later on...

Just missed every good rookie all year so I have no more cash to downgrade

This week Marshall > Gawn can fund Keays > Dunks. Or maybe I go Jackson/Flanders instead as getting them in now while they are sub 700k will help me with cash

Chesser downgrade should be able to fund Cameron > Dunks next week

That leaves Day and Himmelberg. With no more cash and future injury trades a given, I will most likely be forced to end with one of them still on field
If people are looking for Rookies .....can say categorically Nankervis from the Crows looks the goods

Chesser to Nankervis nets $150K

Have to replace Walsh .....which means my planned trade of Keays to Dunkley has to wait another week ......If you listening Josh, just a moderate game this week .....you can put the after burners on the week after

Signed
Non-Dunkley Owner

If people are looking for Rookies .....can say categorically Nankervis from the Crows looks the goods

Chesser to Nankervis nets $150K
On the flip side if you're looking for a red dot loop option @ 200k:

Saints - next 3 on sunday then saturday night for round 23
Dees - Sun, Sun, Sat Night, Sun
Hawks - Sun, Sun, Sat Twilight, Sun

Made top 4 and need some help deciding.
Can do Wardlaw downgrade and go straight to Bont from Henry.
Or
Henry > Flanders
Keays > Laird (if he plays and take last midfield spot), cogs or butters (only can spend 833 so can’t get the likes of dunkley/Sicily)
Thoughts?

Made top 4 and need some help deciding.
Can do Wardlaw downgrade and go straight to Bont from Henry.
Or
Henry > Flanders
Keays > Laird (if he plays and take last midfield spot), cogs or butters (only can spend 833 so can’t get the likes of dunkley/Sicily)
Thoughts?
Do the others have Bont? If not then grab him, is Keays > Dunkley a possibility next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back