Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2113. Ranked 2336

Was ranked in the 400's before today with 4 players to play. Witts, Rowell, Gulden and Ginbey. Wasn't a great day.

I traded Serong out after round 1. I also traded Macrae out for Laird this week.
Some rushed panic moves costing me.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rowell is a worry

Get him to libba somehow

was top 1000. Then...

1680432066937.png

now...

1680432139578.png

my-disappointment.gif

Feel like I'm jinxing myself for next week but managed a 2,224 and up to 730 overall, including Ollie Hollands 56 to cover LDU.

Traded in Daicos (100) and JHunt (84) for Anderson (72) and Constable (00).

Feeling that Worps out and JVR in will give me some money to play with this week.

Rowell is a worry

Get him to libba somehow
You think so?
His second half was good. They/Atkins were wearing him like a glove in the first half. I want to give him another week. He's still at an average of 94. Plus I have Worpel who I think needs to be dealt with first.
I am keen on Libba and Serong though. See how I feel later in the week.

You think so?
His second half was good. They/Atkins were wearing him like a glove in the first half. I want to give him another week. He's still at an average of 94. Plus I have Worpel who I think needs to be dealt with first.
I am keen on Libba and Serong though. See how I feel later in the week.

I concur

If one has worpel, then move mountains to expel the sweet potato

2026 for me.

Daicos & Day were beauty trade in's for Cum & Riddler

Managed to win my money league match up because Brayshaw (c) +24 and then kicked to to Darcy +7 who missed the goal but did enough to snatch me the win 2 weeks in a row.

ANderson has to go now, same as cerra. all these guys i wanted to break out are breaking my team

Went from 24,000ish up to 9,800. Remarkable result given my midfield is complete and utter trash.

Why can't I have a jump like that lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you score 2174? I’m finding that’s been my problem last 2 seasons 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah I'm just limping along but at the same time just don't have any decent trade options. In a tough spot.

Yeah I'm just limping along but at the same time just don't have any decent trade options. In a tough spot.
yeah I think we are a week or 2 away from rookie culling. I’ve got Flanders and likely Powell to kill but Phillipou could be ready to downgrade

yeah I think we are a week or 2 away from rookie culling. I’ve got Flanders and likely Powell to kill but Phillipou could be ready to downgrade

Yeah I went early on Pou last week so don't even have him to cull!

Kade Chandler is averaging a 78, but his projected score is still a 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back