Not open for further replies.

How's this Zevon & tigs2010 ?
Hoping both are late outs.
View attachment 1670462
I mean I own Stewart, but breaking him in a package deal with Daicos is fine

bored episode 8 GIF

Ghost ships are care free.
You are my new mentor

This guy has taken my laid back casual approach to epic new levels everyone. I’m just going to sit back and soak up his wisdom.

Are there any decent midfield upgrades beneath Rory Laird. Im 10k short of the little piglet or Walshy. Currently just going for Dawson as I don't like any of the options.

Anderson maybe but I feel like I'm getting him at absolute top price. And Dawson is top priced too, but at least he's top in his line.
I like Newc at his current price. Day is also still cheap as chips right now if you didn’t hold

I like Newc at his current price. Day is also still cheap as chips right now if you didn’t hold
I'm worried about how Day comes back, 3 weeks (2 matches) out .....into a midfield that went well last week, and against the BULLIES

Will he start slowly, or with a bang ?

I'm worried about how Day comes back, 3 weeks (2 matches) out .....into a midfield that went well last week, and against the BULLIES

Will he start slowly, or with a bang ?
He’ll be fresh as a mountain spring.

Im bringing him in. Wilmot gone ..dear lord finally 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't Day be more a head to Head matchup with Bont ?

Libba out will suit Worpel / Newcombe
More mean in the fact that dogs midfield isn’t the same well oiled machine of last week so probably cancels out Day being underdone - although Im not sure I buy into that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back