Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ANZAC spirit and courage in adversity… Nick Daicos.

Come on, call it for what it is… it’s a best on ground medal.

Don’t wax on about courage and then give it to King Seagull when he had 1 tackle and 7 of his 40 touches were contested.

End rant.

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation
Taking off the fantasy goggles I agree completely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to believe that a C score of 129 wasn't the right choice this week..... Daicos, Taranto, Bont and Rozee (although no one would be stupid enough to take that risk....) would have been better...

It's hard to believe that a C score of 129 wasn't the right choice this week..... Daicos, Taranto, Bont and Rozee (although no one would be stupid enough to take that risk....) would have been better...
This guy complaining about owning English ffs 😂

Thank Christ Doc got injured and I got to bring in daicos.

2102 for the week. Setters lifted very late at least. McGrath

Just outside top 10k now.

Taking that with this week's Michael Christian tax being 150 points. Copping a 22 and 43 for Green and Day is brutal but onwards and upwards towards the top 10k (sigh)
Covered you by 1pt, with a Naicos +3 adjustment:tearsofjoy:

Stuck with Oliver, cost me 25-30. Other weeks...... though there was one week I got Macrae's 78:fearscream:

2039 and somehow stayed in the top 1000 despite some horrific scores.

My trade in for the week Baker was a giant flop, and yet my alternate options in Chayce, Wilkie and Touk all scored worse somehow. Should just start picking trade in options via dartboard.

accuracy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back