Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004. 9k rank up to 8k. Fairly happy to improve rank when I had Touk captain for an injured 48. Just unlucky. And Green on the bench.

Any other captain choice I was going to pick I'm likely sitting 4-5k rank right now.

146k in the bank and already have Cincotta so can swap Touk to someone and upgrade a mid pricer to a value premo next week

The ANZAC spirit and courage in adversity… Nick Daicos.

Come on, call it for what it is… it’s a best on ground medal.

Don’t wax on about courage and then give it to King Seagull when he had 1 tackle and 7 of his 40 touches were contested.

End rant.

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation
In fairness that last quarter was nuts. He was in the guts and kicking goals and was probably a large part of their comeback. But yeah before that there was about 30 touches that has absolutely no effect on the game

How good was that game. Pies last qtr was slick as it comes.

I finished with 2143. 40k down to 25k

Excited for Day to return and a new premo upgrade. Now to begin the search for a new rookie ... 😫

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness that last quarter was nuts. He was in the guts and kicking goals and was probably a large part of their comeback. But yeah before that there was about 30 touches that has absolutely no effect on the game
Shhhhhhh stop interrupting my completely accurate and not-at-all biased rant with your logic and facts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back