Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
WW priest.jpg
giphy.gif

You know when the game is passing you by ....when events that happen in-game, have you completely bamboozled
I'm but a simple boy (am I allowed to say that) ....I love going to the footy seeing the contest of man v man ....free from all life's struggles during the week, a chance to clear the head & let off some steam

I used to know all the rules, they were pretty straight forward ......yes we argued over the calls, humans make, but we weren't confused

I am confused now ....I have no idea !

What are they doing to our game ?....politicising it, using vague rule interpretations to send messages & to be seen as socially responsible .....all whilst still continuing to bombard our kids with ever-increasing gambling adds

They are prepared to stain the career of a young Rookie, to send those messages ..... the conspiracist in me suggests JVR will get off, the AFL knowing this too ....but the AFL is happy to have a week of media controversy & endless discussion .... to raise awareness around head contact, and using a young lad as the weapon

3238.jpg
boo-boo-this-man.gif

At least I can settle back, and if not enjoy the game as much anymore .....at least enjoy the Fantasy Sports aspect

WOW an interesting part of the season .....Byes are upon us, Rookies (good) have disappeared, and trades are dwindling

Coaches have never been as big a campaigners as this year .....changing our premo roles .....one minute Serong is the taste of our world, next minute Brayshaw is
One minute Darcy is rucking 80% .....then the Coach puts Jackson at the forefront

And keeping up with the changes in CBA setups is a nightmare ......damn you Setterfield !

Is it fair, the biggest player spikes occur, for the teams playing WCE and NORTH .....congratulations this week for the owners of Gold Coast & Port players .....Rozee will have a massive score, Anderson will have to have an amputation, after massive over-use .....even my boy JHF could seek retribution on his old club .....the boo's will be glorious

Captain options this week are pretty simple .....although choosing the biggest might test us :

Taranto ....against a Dangerless GEEL
Anderson ....against ? from WCE
Rozee .....against NORTH
Piggy .....against HAW (or anyone for that matter)
Dunkley ...against ESS (is he back permanently, or was he just visiting?)
Dawson ....against SAINTS

And finally ....for us Coaches who have the misfortune to still own LDU .....

Upset Ugliness.gif

Have a good week everyone !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit worried for Timmy t vc tonight. Geelong probably win by 100 and they might not even touch the ball
GEEL, without their #1 clearance player in the league ....and #1 inside 50 player in the league, Dangerfield ?

His injury, just evened the odds

Big SC watch though on Max Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back