Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is fading English and going Darcy to Gawn (gambling on Gawn getting forward status in a couple of weeks) fraught with danger?

Other option is obviously biting the bullet and paying up for Tim but it kills the cash gen a little and hamstrings my ability to chase some underpriced targets over the next couple of weeks. Getting English involves either Ashcroft -> Atkins or Ginbey to Drury (who will be playing on field). Both those options don’t sound ideal either

NGL I kinda hope Marshall is out. Seems everyone in the top 1000 is running English & Marshall. Would be about the first major injury annoyance that I've avoided haha

Last edited:
What the * is a Cameron Fleeton ???
That was my reaction... GWS are debuting a defender.... Oh finally... wait that's not how you spell Fahey

If Setters is in the mids he stays till Parish is back i presume depending on scores.

Will be interesting to see what Setters role is this week. Should be back inside mid you'd imagine.

Another tough matchup with Brisbane this week, but then into a 3 week block against Richmond, West Coast and North. If no Parish and an inside role can see him getting back around that 95-100 average over the month.

I have Uwland, Chesser, Johnson, Heath, Cowan and Ridley. Cowan is fixed leaves 5. If I fix Uwland and Ridley, Johnson come back next week that leaves 2 with Chesser even a chance to be back soonish. Just thinking if I wait a week on Ridley I can get him to a big dog mid via Pou/Pedlar etc rather than some half assed upgrade this week. Downside I’ll have to play an extra rook for a week.
Don't like cash on the bench. I'm living with Cowan and Heath. For a short time Greene.
Need to fix Ridley when bank allows. I'd hold on Chesser/Johnson for sure.
Cash up and convert Ridley next week but Uwland gives 57k if u go Fleeton or risky first up rook. What to lose?
Can you loop Pedlar/Pou?

Is fading English and going Darcy to Gawn (gambling on Gawn getting forward status in a couple of weeks) fraught with danger?
Yep !

Although, a strong chance Gawn gets DPP .....also a chance Marshall doesn't play this week ....but, it's also fraught with danger holding Darcy

I'm glad I've been able to clarify the situation ....and set your mind at rest :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If money no object, Oliver or Docherty? Docherty sures up the backline, Oliver the midfield. Feel Docherty as a defender the better value, or would you just get Oliver if you could?
Oliver !

Still some role uncertainty with Doch .....he's a close 2nd though

Would it be crazy to turn Wilmot into Drury & Callagan into Atkins, carrying 600k into next week to upgrade the likes of N
McKenna and Pou?

Or reckon I should be going one premium this week and do another downgrade + premium next week?
There will be other rook options next week. Drury isn't a must have. I'd go 1 up / 1 down

Carrying 600k itb is basically giving up 70 points

WaynesWorld19 and any other crows fans...

Thoughts on possible sub choice Sunday? It looks like Crouch could get it again from my limited perspective
Doubt it .....SAINTS are a running team, Crouch would be an unlikely choice

I'm guessing Ned McHenry as the Sub ....as coverage should Dawson be required to go back into DEF this week .....Butts has been "meh" this year ....and relying on him as our sole KPD :straining:

Doubt it .....SAINTS are a running team, Crouch would be an unlikely choice

I'm guessing Ned McHenry as the Sub ....as coverage should Dawson be required to go back into DEF this week .....Butts has been "meh" this year ....and relying on him as our sole KPD :straining:

It'll be Crouch or McHenry. Why though? No one would have Crouch or McHenry in their teams.

Thanks guys. To answer why, because I don't want that crab ruining Rachele's score again

Drury probably a chance of being another dead rook next week right? Think I'm passing
Doubt it. Clarko was pretty big on him in the announcement. We're at a stage where we should be playing more kids, not less. I think he has pretty good JS for now. But he's probably a 40-50 avg imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back