Memberships 2023 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of these memberships are a bit suspect.

I bought a guest pass last week and received a 3 game membership in the mail this week. I reckon they'll keep it on and catch me for it next year unless I cancel.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's shady AF, expect an invoice for that next year unless you tell them not to auto-renew

All clubs do it, so it is only shady in the sense of the raw number, comparing club to club is still relevant.

It would be interesting to see a true breakdown of membership by type, to gauge genuine match attending members versus the other types that bump the number but are less meaningful in terms of demonstrating support.

It is bonkers that a club like Richmond can claim 100,000 members, then only attract 20 odd thousand to a home game at the MCG.

All clubs do it, so it is only shady in the sense of the raw number, comparing club to club is still relevant.

It would be interesting to see a true breakdown of membership by type, to gauge genuine match attending members versus the other types that bump the number but are less meaningful in terms of demonstrating support.

It is bonkers that a club like Richmond can claim 100,000 members, then only attract 20 odd thousand to a home game at the MCG.
Auto-renewal being the default is the shady part. You should have to opt in to that.

The club often cops a fair hiding for member engagement, but on the flip side, I today received a signed Patrick Cripps cap in recognition of a milestone birthday coming up next week.

It never crossed my mind the club would acknowledge the occasion & must admit I was humbled & proud on receiving the below along with a hand written birthday card.....just gotta make sure I don't let the wife or kids know that it will be a hard present to top !!!

Great work CFC

20230717_113744.jpg

So I am currently in dubai heading to greece. Anyone know how i watch afl games? I got told buy a carlton international membership?

If that is the case, the pricing is 190 annually, or 23.75 a month. Considering theres pretty much 2 months left, would i have to buy annually or just buy the monthly option?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back