Memberships 2023 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Received my Renewal letter today & I'm just letting it roll over as I do every year.

Packages ...

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a membership card, bumper sticker, member lanyard and commemorative iron-on patch, you will receive a $25 or a $50 voucher code depending on type of Membership with over 20 member-exclusive items to chose from.

166139867212169618656306ee904c24b_source.jpeg

Junior members will receive a Charlie's Crew Pack:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a drawstring bag, puzzle, button badge, poster, small money box and bucket hat.

1660192211155702834862f485d3f2795_source.jpeg

What's the cheapest package that gives you a guaranteed grand final ticket? :cool:

This was kind of a serious question....anyone knows when it says "guaranteed access to purchase Grand Final* tickets should Carlton make it" actually means a guaranteed ticket? Or is it a 25k allocation to the members and you get priority access there if you get in time?

unjinxing furiously

This was kind of a serious question....anyone knows when it says "guaranteed access to purchase Grand Final* tickets should Carlton make it" actually means a guaranteed ticket? Or is it a 25k allocation to the members and you get priority access there if you get in time?

unjinxing furiously

The Member Zone + Captains Club appears to be it. $535 for adults for home games, $660 home and away.

Add an extra member onto our total next year.

Mrs Ibb and I are expecting our 3rd child in January.

Will be signed up straight away!

Our 2nd just landed earth side!

Be nice if the level 2 reserved stretched out a little more towards the wing, just checked the seating map cant really progress farther than the 50m line.... :/

Last edited:

unjinxing furiously

Guaranteed 'access' doesn't mean a guaranteed GF ticket.

Pretty sure there is a ballot ticketing system where you need to register (Ticketek).

Guaranteed 'access' to purchase a Grand Final ticket available with these M/ships:-

Captains Club Reserved

Member Zone + Captains Club

Legends Lounge

Carltonians Membership (New M/Ship Category)

Most other Membership categories:-

Priority access to purchase finals tickets in weeks 1 - 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone ploise help moi.

I got an email from le club saying I'd bought some "pay a buck get a membership" for next year and when I go into the portal it's charging me double?? What is goin on here

Guaranteed 'access' doesn't mean a guaranteed GF ticket.

Pretty sure there is a ballot ticketing system where you need to register (Ticketek).

Guaranteed 'access' to purchase a Grand Final ticket available with these M/ships:-

Captains Club Reserved

Member Zone + Captains Club

Legends Lounge

Carltonians Membership (New M/Ship Category)

Most other Membership categories:-

Priority access to purchase finals tickets in weeks 1 - 3
Hi there, also available via Captain's Club Add On which is capped at 3000 members

Hey friends.

I've been a GA member for the last few years and am considering upgrading to member zone as the difference isn't huge.

Question is how is the seating for the walk up reserved bays on level 1 for this? It's just a first come first serve I assume? Also how full do they normally get during home games? In terms of guests can I get guest passes for that section or how do I bring a friend with me into those bays?

The seating is nice for the MCG as it's wing/half forward but not in love with the Marvel bays as it's more forward pocket/behind the goals . Would be nice to have level 1 seating though.

unjinxing furiously
Certain memberships are guaranteed grand final tickets. It mentions access because you still have to register to get the ticket. Any members who are priority 2 and then 3 are then in a ballot to see if they get a ticket. The clubs have to cap the number of guaranteed memberships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back