MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MRP is blatantly anti-North and it's an agenda that has been running for as long as Brad has been the coach.

Cunnington is wearing any other jumper and this isn't even looked at.

With the piece of Hawthorn excrement currently running the AFL's football related matters this will not change any time soon.

Medium impact to the head and the player returned to the field? Please.

Players shouldn't cop any suspension for accidental contact when going for the ball, it is just impossible to allow for the body movement of the opponent.

The MRP is blatantly anti-North and it's an agenda that has been running for as long as Brad has been the coach.

With the piece of Hawthorn excrement currently running the AFL's football related matters this will not change any time soon.

The last part of that should have Hawthorn investigated.

The second angle GR has posted makes it look pretty clumsy by Ben. Looks like a classic "I'll pretend I'm going for the ball but leave a bit in".

The second angle GR has posted makes it look pretty clumsy by Ben. Looks like a classic "I'll pretend I'm going for the ball but leave a bit in".

Play that in real time and any intent is removed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players shouldn't cop any suspension for accidental contact when going for the ball, it is just impossible to allow for the body movement of the opponent.
Exactly. And for that reason we should challenge this s**t. :stern look

No doubt they use north as an opportunity to send a message. Unfortunately, the only message here is that the AFL is run by a bunch of f******g clowns.

Can't believe we've accepted the ban. Spineless f***€€€*g bull Sh*t!

The reason why cunnington stops is because duryea has hit the ball back between cunners legs so he stops and turns to run after the ball. u can see it quite clearly. no case to answer

Pretty strange game we have when you can kick someone in the guts to take a mark (like Cyril did on weekend) but if you go for the ball and accidentally connect with someone's head and you get suspended.

I don't have a problem with Cyrils mark at all but it's just a strange game sometimes

The reason why cunnington stops is because duryea has hit the ball back between cunners legs so he stops and turns to run after the ball. u can see it quite clearly. no case to answer

I've watched it a number of times and can't work out how Ben was intending to collect the ball given his hands never get close to the ground.

This is all a product of the system.

The grading system works in the NRL because it's can really come from front on, so it is relatively easy to apply a prescribed penalty. As AFL is a 360 degree game and needs more interpretation, trying to shoehorn incidents into categories will more often than not throw up unfair penalties, essentially is harder for each case to truly be heard on it's merits.

Scrap the MRPs grading system and have the MRP analyse each incident with the ability to exercise common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back