Prediction 2023 Predictions and 3 News Headlines

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s funny how a kid who, while impacted obviously by his off-field issues as much as anything, barely raised an eyebrow at two previous clubs and comes out and kicks 50 goals this year, makes the AA team, kicks four in a GF and even YOU have pointed out how much work other teams are going to have to put into him.

But our other recruits THIS off season, who have already played and achieved more than Stengle ever had, are going to blow up on our face along with the fact that we currently hold our highest draft pick in 17 seasons.

Try harder to contradict yourself, please.

Lightning going to strike twice is it? Interesting. Wanna bet $1k to see if any of those new boys makes AA this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lightning going to strike twice is it? Interesting. Wanna bet $1k to see if any of those new boys makes AA this year?

Yes mate I’m going to wager $1000 on two players making an arbitrary 22 man squad selected on the opinion of some blokes I don’t know out of a field of roughly 600 to make a point with a guy on the internet. Sign me up.

They don’t have to be AA to have a positive impact on the team. They can do something as simple as make current players work harder to retain their spot for all I care and that alone will have a positive impact.

So Melbourne failed to go B2B because they failed to evolve? Wasn't critical injuries, culture issues, and the players just being cactus by season's end?

And Scott is stubborn and could lapse back to his old ways, but same doesn't apply to Dimma? As I recall it took Dimma 8 years to win his first premiership at Richmond. Its now 2 years since the last. How do you know he hasn't lapsed? Or does your argument only apply to Scott? If anything Scott has lapsed back to his premiership ways with a premiership in his first and current season....

And Scott being "stingy on Hopper". That wasn't Scott. He has nothing to do with player contracts. That is an Andrew Mackie descion. Cats set a limit for any potential recruit, and they don't get hoodwinked into paying overs. That's how we can afford to lure players like Jeremy Cameron or Jack Bowes + Pick 7. We don't offer long contracts because we trust our systems.

Yep Dees copped it cause they didn’t evolve. Did you see any changes? Please let me know cause I saw f all. Seriously, teams find ways to counter the premier every year that’s why we call it ‘the hunted’ and it’s harder. You think not changing is a good idea, ok I hope cats do that.

Yeah dimma could’ve lapsed. But who cares after 3 flags. But since we have had big recruits both in players and coaching it doesn’t look like it.

You didn’t lure anybody, you paid a lot in the trades. Big risks that have paid off luckily. Cameron was what 3 first rounders? The bowes guy with pick 7, you are paying big money that nobody else would pay, Henry just wants to play with his brother. It’s not cause Geelong is special. I mean you’ve had plenty of dud trades. Higgins, Dalhouse and Jenkins ring a bell?

Yep Dees copped it cause they didn’t evolve. Did you see any changes? Please let me know cause I saw f all. Seriously, teams find ways to counter the premier every year that’s why we call it ‘the hunted’ and it’s harder. You think not changing is a good idea, ok I hope cats do that.

Yeah dimma could’ve lapsed. But who cares after 3 flags. But since we have had big recruits both in players and coaching it doesn’t look like it.

You didn’t lure anybody, you paid a lot in the trades. Big risks that have paid off luckily. Cameron was what 3 first rounders? The bowes guy with pick 7, you are paying big money that nobody else would pay, Henry just wants to play with his brother. It’s not cause Geelong is special. I mean you’ve had plenty of dud trades. Higgins, Dalhouse and Jenkins ring a bell?

Lol Jenkins has ended up on the coaching staff of a premiership team. The pick we gave up for him became Ronin O’Connor who is now playing in the WAFL and as far as I’m aware never played a game for the Crows

We gave up Lachlan Fogarty for Shaun Higgins - he’s played 20 games in two seasons for a side that hasn’t made the finals in either.

Dahlhaus doesn’t ring a bell as we didn’t trade for him.

Another stellar post by you

For such a know-all you know very little

Lol Jenkins has ended up on the coaching staff of a premiership team. The pick we gave up for him became Ronin O’Connor who is now playing in the WAFL and as far as I’m aware never played a game for the Crows

We gave up Lachlan Fogarty for Shaun Higgins - he’s played 20 games in two seasons for a side that hasn’t made the finals in either.

Dahlhaus doesn’t ring a bell as we didn’t trade for him.

Another stellar post by you

Yeah I know that, but I seriously couldn’t be stuffed writing a separate sentence for Dalhaus explaining saying he was a FA and not a trade. Thought you’d use common sense, but yet again you didn’t.

Dunno why you posted the above they are all duds. Is it meant to be impressive? Lol also you don’t get credit for the other clubs stuffing up the pick. Another club could’ve picked somebody good. Yet again you are pumping up Geelong for something they haven’t done.

Yeah I know that, but I seriously couldn’t be stuffed writing a separate sentence for Dalhaus explaining saying he was a FA and not a trade. Thought you’d use common sense, but yet again you didn’t.

Dunno why you posted the above they are all duds. Is it meant to be impressive? Lol also you don’t get credit for the other clubs stuffing up the pick. Another club could’ve picked somebody good. Yet again you are pumping up Geelong for something they haven’t done.

So you didn’t know it then.

Thanks for confirming

So you didn’t know it then.

Thanks for confirming

So you’re one of those guys, how sad. You win champ congratulations . Probably the highlight of your week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiers: Fremantle
Runner Up: Carlton
Norm Smith: Serong
Brownlow: Miller
Coleman: Tom Lynch
Risers: Carlton, Gold Coast
Fallers: Hawthorn, St Kilda, Port
Spoon: Hawthorn

1. Richmond fall short of another GF due to goal review system: Shai Bolton the centre of another dubious Richmond goal review late in the game, seeing Fremantle beat Richmond by 4 points to advance to the GF.

2. Carlton get thier payback: Carlton have kicked a goal with 12 seconds left in the prelim to sink Collingwoods premiership hopes. Some calling it payback after Collingwood ended Carlton’s season late last year.

3. Hinkley gone. Hardwick home: Port have won only 5 games for the year, seeing Ken Hinkley sent packing from port and being replaced by poached Richmond coach Damian Hardwick.

Premier. Carlton
R/U, Sydney
Norm Smith, Walsh
Brownlow. Coniglio
Coleman.,Harry
Risers, saints
Fallers.cats, pies
Headlines.
Toby wants to play in Victoria.
Lyon has saints on the march.
Hawks talk tassie.

Premiers: Sydney
Runner Up: Melbourne
Norm Smith: Chad Warner
Brownlow: Touk Miller
Coleman: Jeremy Cameron
Risers: Fremantle, Carlton
Fallers: St Kilda, Brisbane

1. Caroline Wilson calls Ross Lyon hypocrite after he lashes out at media following loss to North Melbourne

2. Long(muir) term deal - Fremantle sign Justin Longmuir for five more years after securing top four finish.

3. Dream Team or Top Heavy? Grundy and Gawn balance not working for Dees.

Premiers: Geelong
Runner Up: Geelong AFLW
Norm Smith: Danger
Brownlow: Danger
Coleman: Danger
Risers: GEEEEEELOOONG
Fallers: Every team that’s not Geelong
Spoon: Not Geelong

1.Geelong gets the games” It has been confirmed that the GREATEST CITY of GEELONG will host the next 5 Olympic Games. Games organisers were quick to point out that Frank Costa has offered to build low cost (within salary cap) athlete’s villages and that Cotton On will be the official supplier of uniforms. The IOC Chairperson stated “Our Athletes and their managers ALL chose Geelong unanimously because they all (all 10,000) have close family ties to the region.”

2.“US Forces Get Geelong” Joe Biden reiterates that moving all of his military forces to Geelong and the surfcoast is for “Lifestyle reasons” and nothing to do whatsoever with rising inflation in the US or the threat from China. “We just want to live where we want to live and play where we want to play” said Joe.

3. “Gone Fishin” After completing the greatest individual season by any player in any sport, Patrick Dangerfield has decided to hang up his boots to spend more time with his family. Dangerfield’s season included his third Brownlow (it was decided to award him 2 for this season (a) because he was so dominant and (b) because he played for Geelong and that seemed to be the AFL thing to do)

In typically modest fashion Dangerfield declared that he was getting bored winning all the time and as outgoing AFL Players association implored the AFL to make the game more “Geelonglike” by outlawing any players with bottle blonde hair “particularly that Ginnivan fellow that plays for the Pies….he should be umpired out of the game”
;) ;) ;)

Fallers: Dogs tigers
Risers: Saints and Crows
Coleman: McStay or Franklin (buddy has 1 more left in him)
Brownlow: no sure
GF: Collingwood v Sydney
GF mix top 4 teams can make it Collingwood Sydney Melbourne or either Geelong or Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back