Toast 2023 Rising Star - Congratulations Harry Sheezel of The North Melbourne Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take Ashcroft (gun mid), Humphrey (gun mid) or Amiss (gun key forward) over Sheezel (gun seagull half back) every day of the week.
If you think Sheezel is just a gun seagull half back you need to learn footy, did you say the same about Daicos?

Do you say the same still?

Sheezel played midfield and fwd and had 25 disposals, 16 kicks, 7 contested with 2 clearances and 5 tackles. (3 inside 50 tackles.)

5 inside 50s 429 metres gaineed

With 2 goals 2 behinds and 8 score involvements.

Seagull halfback doe

Does anyone think Humphrey is a good chance to finish top 3 in voting (probably now out of Sheezel and Ashcroft realistically)

I know Owens and Amiss have been sensational, but i got a feeling Humphrey will come home with a wet sail.
It depends if you think Humphrey can recreate his last game for the whole remainder of the year. It puts him similar to Ashcroft level but started slowly so probably 2nd or 3rd.

If Amiss does what he did last game every week he ends up with 55 goals for the year.

Hopefully no one gets injured though as it is a long year for kids. I can see some tags coming for Ashcroft & Sheezle in the future to spice the race up a bit.

If you think Sheezel is just a gun seagull half back you need to learn footy, did you say the same about Daicos?

Do you say the same still?

Sheezel played midfield and fwd and had 25 disposals, 16 kicks, 7 contested with 2 clearances and 5 tackles. (3 inside 50 tackles.)

5 inside 50s 429 metres gaineed

With 2 goals 2 behinds and 8 score involvements.

Seagull halfback doe

Just ignore him, port flogs are still salty about all the JHF booing.

It depends if you think Humphrey can recreate his last game for the whole remainder of the year. It puts him similar to Ashcroft level but started slowly so probably 2nd or 3rd.

If Amiss does what he did last game every week he ends up with 55 goals for the year.

Hopefully no one gets injured though as it is a long year for kids. I can see some tags coming for Ashcroft & Sheezle in the future to spice the race up a bit.

Sheezel has already been tagged in games.

I'd take Ashcroft (gun mid), Humphrey (gun mid) or Amiss (gun key forward) over Sheezel (gun seagull half back) every day of the week.

Sheezel has 3 times as many goals and twice as many goal assists as NDaicos at the same stage last year.

And Sheezel is in a terrible team.

He is easily as good as Ashcroft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a hell of a year for Rising Stars. Remember a few years back when Andrew McGrath won it? There's about 6 blokes this year having a better year than McGrath did in 2017.

It's a hell of a year for Rising Stars. Remember a few years back when Andrew McGrath won it? There's about 6 blokes this year having a better year than McGrath did in 2017.
I remember, mostly because of the melts from Hawk fans that Burton lost to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back