Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Welcome to another round of SuperCoach .....in breaking news, in an attempt to beat scoopsroy to the punch .....I can exclusively reveal, the AFL have negotiated a compromise on the new Tassie side
All games now will be played at the luxurious Queenstown Football Ground .....will need very little upgrading, for the expected crowds

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F33da5a61-8d07-4e92-bd52-b879982d89e1

But B4 I'm accused of politicising the board .....lets get back to this week's round of games .....Indigenous Round

All the talk continues around the extraordinary spate of injuries this year .....and to predominantly our premos
This week we lose LDU, Mills, Setterfield, Rich, Hopper, possibly Steele ....and Braydon Preuss !!!

Making it more difficult, is the paucity of Rookies offering bench coverage & cash generation to continue upgrading

It's a challenge .....but one we're all up for !

Yah! ....only one Friday Night game .....and a ripper too !

1684368699418.png
For Gawn owners, could be a great night .....albeit Scotty Lycett will probably be back

Piggy Oliver should have a big night ....he loves the big stage, and I can see any PORT player able to contain him
Butters is in a rich vein of form .....hopefully that continues

1684368978254.png
Bont, Macrae, Libba, versus Laird and Dawson .....on a predicted wet & cold day in Ballarat .....good luck choosing a (VC) / (C) from this game

I'd expect Dawson to sit on Bont

1684369145837.png
Brayshaw is back ! ....I would love to bring him into my side, but current economic conditions are not conducive to this transaction

And who from GEEL's midfield can stop him .....or challenge Darcy's dominance ....he's gotta be a (VC) or (C) option at home

Fyfe back, seems to be going to play MID minutes .....who will he affect most ?

1684369365767.png
This is one of the most intriguing games of the round .....GC starting to challenge, with most coaches now having a plethora of GC players .....how will Anderson go against this BRIS midfield & strong defensive structures ?

Can Atkins continue his unlikely continuance in the game of AFL Survivor ?
WTF has happened to Neale ? ....and how will the battle of the big bulls Rowell / Dunkley play out ......you'll hear the body clashes down here in Melbourne

1684369652458.png
Only interest here for me is Day ....that being, I'm sure Sicily owners will be expecting a big score

1684369764578.png
Another great game .....desperate times for CARL ....pressure is building .....expect the big dogs of Cripps, Walsh, and Cerra to stand up
Many are bringing Kennedy in .....

COLL are irrepressible at the moment .....hard to see them being stopped

Have a great round everyone ......for me this week Oliver (VC) into maybe Gulden (C) against NORTH

No mention of Dreamtime at the G? I have this sense of foreboding that Tarantula may go huge against us Saturday night.

I am bringing myself back to this thread. Repeat to self. Do not go back to Clarkson thread. You will be banned. Your Supercoach friends are much more fun.
I was about to post almost the exact same thing.

Hope all is good in your real life world mate.

I am bringing myself back to this thread. Repeat to self. Do not go back to Clarkson thread. You will be banned. Your Supercoach friends are much more fun.
I cant bring myself to wade through all the bullshit in that thread so im doing my best to ignore it. SC friends are the best type

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very important team selections tonight.

Rich (affects Wilmot/Sharp)
Johnson
Chesser
Steele
Angwin
Nank (affects Ryan)
Jack Henry (affects Esava)
Blues backline changes (affects Cincotta)
and there's a few more

Hawthorn clearly tanking, 100% proof!

Hawks are better off without Wingard.

That guy could have been anything.

But he threw it all away with his poor attitude to training and lack of care for his team mates.

Hawks are better off without Wingard.

That guy could have been anything.

But he threw it all away with his poor attitude to training and lack of care for his team mates.

His body is just cooked now unfortunately. Lost all his pace and agility

Yeah always nice to be moving in the right direction. Copping Hopper and Steele this week is not ideal for me. Hoping the dream isnt over.

View attachment 1690209
Outrageous team value 😍
Would that be even a touch ahead of others in that neck of the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back