Trades 2023 Round 4 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually reconsidering my second trade, as Fahey has not been named. Thinking about trading Callaghan out for Culley, especially considering he probably won’t be on a wing, plus he has very good JS with the Eagles injury crisis

1680860121188.png

Have settled on this and gone vanilla. Keep the cash gen going and keep the 29 green dots.

Cowan needs to go next week hopefully for Fahey, then Worpel/Callaghan for a value mid. I'm looking at Noah Anderson if he shows signs of life this weekend against the Saints. Otherwise Stocker up to Stewart as I have $281k in the bank.

Given the mediocrity being shown from the 'premo' forwards I think it might be optimal to keep Sheezel and Ziebell there rather than move them down back.

Need some help.. with Fahey not named no clue what to do. Tempted to go back to my original plan of McGrath > Baker and Witts > English and start either Callaghan or Worpel.

View attachment 1652915
IMO I'd be doing Callaghan to Evan Hewitt or Matthew Johnson .....and Stocker to Stewart

McGrath to Daicos next week

Witts isn't your biggest issue at the moment ....in fact, it maybe Marshall ??

IMO I'd be doing Callaghan to Evan Hewitt or Matthew Johnson .....and Stocker to Stewart

McGrath to Daicos next week

Witts isn't your biggest issue at the moment ....in fact, it maybe Marshall ??

Thinking Callaghan > Mason Wood and Worpel > Noah Long?

I'm a bit nervous on jumping right into Stewart.

Why would Marshall be an issue before Witts when Marshall has gone 116 and 100 in his last two and Witts has gone 84 and 81?

Only reliable rookie defender being Ginbey has made my trades a lot more clear

Calla > JVR
Worp > Stew

Pedlar/JVR F6 and only Ginbey on field in defence should be the way to go from here

Thinking Callaghan > Mason Wood and Worpel > Noah Long?

I'm a bit nervous on jumping right into Stewart.

Why would Marshall be an issue before Witts when Marshall has gone 116 and 100 in his last two and Witts has gone 84 and 81?
Be careful of too many speculative mid-pricers .....these are high risk trades ...Wood with a suspect shoulder, and a small fwd in a team getting thumped

Wood only has a 3 game history @ 29 YO

Be careful of too many speculative mid-pricers .....these are high risk trades ...Wood with a suspect shoulder, and a small fwd in a team getting thumped

Wood only has a 3 game history @ 29 YO

Long is a rookie isn't he? 256k just to sit on my bench ticking over. BE of 5, keep the cash gen going. I'm going from two speculative mid-pricers to one who has shown a lot more form than either Worpel or Callaghan.

Long is a rookie isn't he? 256k just to sit on my bench ticking over. BE of 5, keep the cash gen going. I'm going from two speculative mid-pricers to one who has shown a lot more form than either Worpel or Callaghan.
At least the rookies I suggested would have mid roles .....even Rowsten would be better, he just didn't give you enough cash to get Stewart

OR, if you don't want to go early on Stewart, downgrade stocker to a rookie .....Worpel to Jelly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the rookies I suggested would have mid roles .....even Rowsten would be better, he just didn't give you enough cash to get Stewart

OR, if you don't want to go early on Stewart, downgrade stocker to a rookie .....Worpel to Jelly

Screenshot_20230407_201931_AFL.jpg

Doesn't look like a rookie playing forward.

Really want Kozzy with Jordon out but can't get him as need a defender (bergman late out) and Fahey didn't debut :\

Think Kozzy spends a lot of midtime and will kick goals vs wce

View attachment 1652992

Doesn't look like a rookie playing forward.
Long is definitely playing forward

Cripps out means his role is locked

But I'd go Hewett if I was you though, playing in the centre, been sub past 2 weeks but straight into the CBAS when on, scored 50ish off 2 and a half quarters last game, pick 12ish

Sheed, Shuey, Chesser all out for a while means he should get good gametime too, he is their future

Long is definitely playing forward

Cripps out means his role is locked

But I'd go Hewett if I was you though, playing in the centre, been sub past 2 weeks but straight into the CBAS when on, scored 50ish off 2 and a half quarters last game, pick 12ish

Sheed, Shuey, Chesser all out for a while means he should get good gametime too, he is their future

Cheers, will do.

Thoughts on Hewett vs Rowston?

Leaning towards Hewett given the Eagles injury crisis but Rowston named on the ball with 30 CBAs over the last two weeks, even with Jelly back

On SM-A736B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts on Hewett vs Rowston?

Leaning towards Hewett given the Eagles injury crisis but Rowston named on the ball with 30 CBAs over the last two weeks, even with Jelly back

On SM-A736B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rowston had 17 CBA’s for a 19. Like the Auskicker sitting on the ground eating dirt. Even then I reckon the Auskicker could pump out a 20 😂

1680910646750.png

100k in the bank

Had been set on JHF & Callaghan to JVR and Serong/Kelly (Kelly leaves 10k).

Now a little confused with my D6 (although Wilmot should be better) and lack of Daicos and Ziebell in my side.

Is it worth saving 70k and go with Serong?

Any other suggestions?

Really struggled with this weeks trades, only pulling the trigger now. Usually I’ve decided by the first game.

I was 3k of turning Worpel to Day if I traded in JVS so I’ve decided to risk it with Dylan Williams on debut.

This means I’ve ended up with:

Worpel -> W. Day
Chesser -> D. Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back