Trades 2023 Round 4 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible to edit my trade wherein I change Fahey to Williams via the utility position.
I think you need to edit Fahey to someone with DPP that matches where Fahey is and where Williams will go. Then edit that new player to Williams once moved to that spot.

Someone like Sheather if you’ve got Fahey in DEF or his teammate Angwin if you have him as a mid.

I think you need to edit Fahey to someone with DPP that matches where Fahey is and where Williams will go. Then edit that new player to Williams once moved to that spot.

Someone like Sheather if you’ve got Fahey in DEF or his teammate Angwin if you have him as a mid.
Thanks, that worked a treat.

11kgm try this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to edit JVR to a mid/fwd. switch him back to mids then should be able to reverse it. Going to be tough editing both sides 😬
I'm over this can't get it to happen

I'm done

Backing out of Grundy trade. Means getting JVR with other trade for Cumming or Worpel to load up on cash for English next week.

Who to trade in for Sheed? I now have choices of Sicily, Kelly or Stewart via Gibney DPP.

Would like to pick the one this week that scores the most.
Sic or Kelly for mine. Who gets job on Jezz probably answers it. If it’s Sic then Jelly, if it’s not then Sic

Sic or Kelly for mine. Who gets job on Jezz probably answers it. If it’s Sic then Jelly, if it’s not then Sic

Think I'm leaning Kelly. 3% owned so if he goes big it helps.

Still not sure I trust Sic as a 110+ type avging player based off history and he's 30% owned. But will go down to the wire

Think I'm leaning Kelly. 3% owned so if he goes big it helps.

Still not sure I trust Sic as a 110+ type avging player based off history and he's 30% owned. But will go down to the wire
Famous last words but reckon Jelly has less ?? This week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back