Trades 2023 Round 4 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Callaghan to Ziebell much of an upgrade

This is one of my trade options but want to hold off on my trades for as long as I can until we get Sunday and Monday teams. Basically my options are

If Fahey is named
Flanders to Fahey, then either Worpel to Serong or Callaghan to Stewart

If Fahey is not named
Flanders to JVR, then either Worpel to Stewart of Callaghan to Ziebell (or Yeo if I didn't want the trade to be locked today)
After next week Ziebell can be switched to the backs, might help shore up that line (if it's pissweak like mine) along with Cheezel

Is Callaghan to Ziebell much of an upgrade

This is one of my trade options but want to hold off on my trades for as long as I can until we get Sunday and Monday teams. Basically my options are

If Fahey is named
Flanders to Fahey, then either Worpel to Serong or Callaghan to Stewart

If Fahey is not named
Flanders to JVR, then either Worpel to Stewart of Callaghan to Ziebell (or Yeo if I didn't want the trade to be locked today)
At this stage it is, with a friends with benefits advantage of being DPP in a couple of games

Uwland > JVR
Pou > Pickett

JHF to the mids gets Holland off the field, structure feels a bit better, Cheezel and Pickett at F5 & 6. Ashcroft and Mackenzie at M7 & 8. Backs are a work in progress with L Jones and Wilmot at D5 & 6.

There’s a GWS board ?????

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Rumoured ......not yet confirmed though ......could be another dummy corp with a manufactured customer base

Worpel priced at 460k had a 90 and 80 before last weeks effort. Bit harsh to write him off as ordinary.

Yeah I’m leaning toward that. Agree a bit harsh! Looks like he’s being pushed out of the kids but I think it was against a weaker north midfield and they were rotating a few through. Hopefully he bounces back against a far stronger side and is utilised more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should I dump JHF or Worpel? Pretty hard to split , both been ordinary . The other will go next so just a matter of who could score better this week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm hoping to ride them for 2 more weeks at least, Worpels BE is around 50 and JHF 71, so realistically shouldn't drop any cash this week and hopefully hold price the week after. There'll be some DPP movements and probably a couple of maxxed out rookies, plan is to then trade each up to a premium, they,re holding down M5 & 6 for me.
If I had to trade 1 out it would be JHF with the higher BE, trouble is that he also has the potential to score more than Worpel.

Moving on Worpel and Constable this week.
I'd like to go up to Stewart in defense and down to JVR, but I'm a few K short so I can't do both. I really need someone in defense, otherwise I'm going to end up with Wilmot and Cowan on field. Do I:
a.) Skip JVR and bring in Dylan Williams (who knows what that JS is like)? Then try and patch up rookies next week.
b.) Skip stewart in favour of Yeo and not sleep for a few days or
c.) Play the breakevens with Hunt/D'Ambrosio for a couple of weeks?

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trades sorted for now

Flanders to JVR
Callaghan to Ziebell

If Fahey is named today, I can update the JVR trade and save a few $
If Worpel is out for Monday, I can update the Callaghan trade and put Worpel out instead.

1680842811938.png

Hollands or JVR on field this week (will loop Hollands and then use Chesser in UTL as cover as need be).

Trades sorted for now

Flanders to JVR
Callaghan to Ziebell

If Fahey is named today, I can update the JVR trade and save a few $
If Worpel is out for Monday, I can update the Callaghan trade and put Worpel out instead.

View attachment 1652579

Hollands or JVR on field this week (will loop Hollands and then use Chesser in UTL as cover as need be).
I don't think you will be able to change or edit the Callaghan trade as Ziebull takes Callaghan spot and Ziebull would have played already

I know about edit trades
U find out about worpel on Saturday 5pm
By then the player(Ziebull) would have played, how would u edit that trade as Callaghan spot is already taken
Just went to update the trade and it puts Callaghan back into the mids and has the below message
1680844184067.png

Which allows me to trade out Worpel instead
1680844238373.png

Now that LDU is confirmed as playing .....my Vanilla type trades are locked in ....really needed to solidify my DEF, as Rookies are falling over like flies

View attachment 1652680
You’re going to break day and he will no longer be Sir William. Just plain old Willy

Had been set on Kelly all week (via Callaghan and Worpel/JHF)

Would it be better to bring in Ziebell this week instead?
If you can get Kelly, I would ......versus ESS, who don't clamp down on oppo mids, Kelly should go OK

CARL have a powerful FWD line .....can't see Ziebell getting a lot of space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back