Trades 2023 Round 4 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you studied the interchange list for HAW ....which 4 players are you choosing ?

View attachment 1651691
Ward plays - no question.
Cam McKenzie plays - no question
Finn Maginness plays - no question

Kozzie has gone back to get better form, Wingard is still injured and is a test and unlikely at that, Weddle will be a last emergency - it's between Bramble and Worpel.

Kozzie has gone back to get better form, Wingard is still injured and is a test and unlikely at that, Weddle will be a last emergency - it's between Bramble and Worpel.
That's how I see it as well

My opinion for what it’s worth

Ward, Mackenzie, Worpel and Wingard will be the bench

Finn or Bramble sub. No reason to drop Worpel and Finn is offering little except tagging at this stage.

Hawks didn’t have a vfl game last week so no game for Kosi

Worpel will absolutely play over Maginness.

For those bringing in Fahey, wouldn’t it be wiser to bring in JVR due to his lower breakeven? Or am I missing something?
In my situation, I have Pedlar, Chandler and Greene in the two FWD and UTL spots so couldn’t fit him and they all still have extremely low breakevens. Had to get rid of a red dot in Uwland so brought in Humphrey who looks to have decent JS with no Flanders. Fahey replaced Chesser and even if he doesn’t get named, he’ll be a cheap loop that added a bit of money in the bank.

For those bringing in Fahey, wouldn’t it be wiser to bring in JVR due to his lower breakeven? Or am I missing something?
Defender status for Fahey helps.
I'll have to grab him next week.

Hope he goes ok, if not, can already see the,
"Fahey? More like Fail" comments.

I can upgrade to uber premo this week and still considering a double down for JVR and Humphrey with both on the field (or via a loop if possible)

Can anyone explain this? This team was sitting first at the end of last round I think. How do you get a pure Mid in the Defenders line of 6?:

1680789955166.png

Can anyone explain this? This team was sitting first at the end of last round I think. How do you get a pure Mid in the Defenders line of 6?:

View attachment 1652075
Probably traded Worpel for a Defender (Tom Stewart I would guess) and it hasn't updated or gone through yet (and probably won't until Mondays game)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I am settled on Callaghan and Worpel/JHF to JVR and Kelly.

I don't see any reason why Worpel would be dropped but given my trades don't need to be made till Saturday night I will know the Monday final teams.

I need Daicos ASAP

In my situation, I have Pedlar, Chandler and Greene in the two FWD and UTL spots so couldn’t fit him and they all still have extremely low breakevens. Had to get rid of a red dot in Uwland so brought in Humphrey who looks to have decent JS with no Flanders. Fahey replaced Chesser and even if he doesn’t get named, he’ll be a cheap loop that added a bit of money in the bank.
Ah I see now that makes sense. I assumed Pedlar was mid forward but of course he isn’t

Still no Fahey confirmation right?

That tells me he isn't in

If GWS had any fans, they could then potentially have insiders we could ask - but sadly we might be 100 - 200 years away from that

Ah great. So I’m back to where I was last week hoping for an early injury never hoping for injuries to anybody because that would be wrong.
scream GIF by 1st Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back