1681686994824.png 1681687030522.png

1681687111050.png

Last edited:

OUT: Supercoach
IN: Bushwalks on the weekends

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Roberts looks the goods, he's coming in for sure

I'll also take a look at Johnson, who should hold his spot

Then there's Williams, let's see how he goes. If he does well with Burton and DBJ in the side, and keeps his half back role, that's a great sign

So I'll likely 2 down, 1 up, leaving a solid amount in the bank for another upgrade the following week

In terms of premos, I reckon Sinclair is the one I want

Then there's Williams, let's see how he goes. If he does well with Burton and DBJ in the side, and keeps his half back role, that's a great sign

So I'll likely 2 down, 1 up, leaving a solid amount in the bank for another upgrade the following week

2 Down 1 Up seems to be the way to go at this early Stage

Probably Amarty, McKenzie, (Rookie) to Johnson, Roberts and a Miller/Neale/Zerrett/Cogs/Sinclair type

Will look at a Robert’s/Johnson type

Ridley has survived 3 weeks in a row because of carnage elsewhere, so if I stay injury free ill be targeting Sinclair
High breakeven this week, should be a nice price.

Ollie Florents game tonight shows why guys like him are a trap. Was staggering me how many guys putting him and guys like him in their side.

Those weird 400k speculative adds are those prices for a reason, hard pass!

This got to be the most popular move for RD6 - but, then again who knows what happens before RD6 starts, we are just about to finish game 3 from this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough to say. If Ridley falls under 100 again, then he's gone. There's a couple of promising-ish rookies (Roberts, Williams?) that might be worth considering but we'll see. None of my rookies are obvious sells, but when good rookies pop up you have to take them.

Mackenzie being confirmed as sub is irritating. Depending on how much it *s his short-term cash gen and other rookie performances, I might look to downgrade him to Johnson to finance an upgrade to get Cogs and/or Day the week after.

Would like to do 2 downgrades to get them both, but best option would be Chandler for Williams, and I don't like that move.

Mackenzie being confirmed as sub is irritating. Depending on how much it *s his short-term cash gen and other rookie performances, I might look to downgrade him to Johnson to finance an upgrade to get Cogs and/or Day the week after.

Would like to do 2 downgrades to get them both, but best option would be Chandler for Williams, and I don't like that move.
oh FFS, Didn't check Mackenzie, will kill his cash gen. Don't think there;sd anyone coming through to trade him to.

No ******* trades, None, stop enticing me with cheap rookie bubble boys or as close to, stop trying to force me with injuries, just stop, Amarty will be an excellent loop facilitator now, thankyou for that, probably won't be able to keep him till his next appearance but may be able to loop him for 3/4 weeks, unless he sees Stewarts doc, and I get to trial him again, that would be cool no other dickhead would have him and I'd have his 30 points all to myself-just no ******* trades. On that note hurry up Witts not sure if I can hold you much longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back