List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest, if a player didn't want to join a premiership contender in favour of North Melbourne, then it will be for the best.

Not that that will happen as he will nominate us or else I'll be bankrupt and Will wouldn't want that ;)

Ummm, well ... Premium seats for our lot would be rather fun. We are in the cheap seats.

Ummm, well ... Premium seats for our lot would be rather fun. We are in the cheap seats.
I’ll happily relocate and live in Brisbane for 6 months in that case as well, if that means I get premium seats at the GABBA and watch my beloved Lions play quality footy every fortnight, maybe I could stay at your hotel (I mean house) as well for free accommodation ;)

I’ll happily relocate and live in Brisbane for 6 months in that case as well, if that means I get premium seats at the GABBA and watch my beloved Lions play quality footy every fortnight, maybe I could stay at your hotel (I mean house) as well for free accommodation ;)

Sure, come and stay. Don't wait for the premium seats either. We are all sightly mad, but that is part of the fun.

Let's be honest, if a player didn't want to join a premiership contender in favour of North Melbourne, then it will be for the best.

Not that that will happen as he will nominate us or else I'll be bankrupt and Will wouldn't want that ;)
at least some of us are in Victoria so will be slightly cheaper for you ;)

Really looking forward to going to the VIC Metro and Allies game this Saturday at Blacktown. I went a few years ago when Chace Jones and Sam Walsh were both impressive. Apart from Fletcher and obviously Will Ashcroft playing for Victoria is there anyone from Lions Academy I should watch out for. I will try to report back on the game after it.

Really looking forward to going to the VIC Metro and Allies game this Saturday at Blacktown. I went a few years ago when Chace Jones and Sam Walsh were both impressive. Apart from Fletcher and obviously Will Ashcroft playing for Victoria is there anyone from Lions Academy I should watch out for. I will try to report back on the game after it.
Josh Cooper if he plays, should be number 20 for the Allies.

Shadeau Brain if he plays.

Walsh is the best young player l have seen for a while (apart from Rowell's first few games), if Ashcroft turns out anything like him he will heavily improve our team. Prob wont be for a couple years tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best bit in that video is when Levi Ashcroft takes a mark, ignores 3 overlap runners and gives it to the 4th...and guess who the 4th was :p

Count Me In Hands Up GIF by Progressive

#28 Noah Bradshaw

Leading all comers with 33 disposals, Bradshaw became increasingly noticeable during a dominant second half. Having gotten his hands on the ball in-tight with clean distribution by hand, he went on to break to the outside a touch more after half time, drawing players on the run and sending the ball inside 50. His highlight for the day was a goal in the final quarter, where Bradshaw side-stepped an opponent and slotted the ball home as he drove inside attacking 50.

Noah Bradshaw (Murray Bushrangers) – 33 disposals, 7 marks, 5 tackles, 6 inside 50s, 1 goal

Rookie Central named him BOG vs. Bendigo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back