List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Ashcroft would be proud to call his brother Levi a Brisbane Lions teammate​

What’s better than one of Marcus Ashcroft’s sons playing for the Lions? Two of them joining Brisbane.

For Will Ashcroft, there will only be one thing better than following in his father Marcus’ footsteps at the Lions, and that’s the chance to play alongside his brother Levi in a Brisbane guernsey.

Link to full article

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a Gem. A 3 time flag hero watching his sons playing for the Lions. We needed this top quality youth coming through and these 2 plus Fletcher gives a lot of promise.

Will Ashcroft would be proud to call his brother Levi a Brisbane Lions teammate​

What’s better than one of Marcus Ashcroft’s sons playing for the Lions? Two of them joining Brisbane.

For Will Ashcroft, there will only be one thing better than following in his father Marcus’ footsteps at the Lions, and that’s the chance to play alongside his brother Levi in a Brisbane guernsey.

Link to full article

We’re going to need a bigger thread.

In 2024.

QLD U17 play Vic U17 tomorrow at 1pm.

Fair few academy boys in the team. Not the strongest Vic team, as none of their 17 year olds who played in the U18 Championships are selected.

Would be take big kahuna’s to select a kid #1 that’s hardly played all year, especially with what Ashcroft has put up consistently at every level he’s played.
Especially if he has dodgy hamstrings.

Just missed 3 months for a hamstring injury, first quarter back, does it again.

I wonder if the Kangaroos could look at Harry Sheezel at number 1, although if they have mail that Horne-Francis may leave you expect them to bid on Ashcroft.

I wonder if the Kangaroos could look at Harry Sheezel at number 1, although if they have mail that Horne-Francis may leave you expect them to bid on Ashcroft.

I think they must've had enough this season with drafting a No.1 pick and all the media hoo-haa around him, how he's tracking etc.
They'll palm it off to us, eyes closed.

I think they must've had enough this season with drafting a No.1 pick and all the media hoo-haa around him, how he's tracking etc.
They'll palm it off to us, eyes closed.
Yep, I would be very surprised if any team passed on picking Ashcroft at 1.
He is the clear stand out, no question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back