Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows v Cats
Thought the umpiring couldn’t get worse than last season.
I was wrong.

Their amendments this season simply fanned flames, it is crashing and burning just this season is a little bit hotter with a little bigger flame. But it's fine, not like them to care with a carpet that full of dirty shenanigans.

I tipped the Crows, I thought they would be better at home than they were last week but they were just as bad tonight.

Geelong weren't that great, the Crows just played worse.

Even worse than we played against them but at least we had the excuse of playing them at their Geelong cheat ground.

Devils pull in > 100k members in a day.
Already the biggest membership in the AFL, and they don’t have a team.
That is extraordinary.
You’d think this would undermine the long term viability of both North and, to a lesser extent, Hawks.
Very strong argument for both suffering significant membership decline from Tasmanian football fans.
The Tasmanian market would seem closed to them now.
Hawthorn at least has resources, not too sure North does.
Norff should be ok for a while as they will be up and about by the time Tassie come in. As with us they need to capitalize when they can but where it sits in 15 years time doesn't bode so well.
The Northern Territory Kangaroos perhaps?

Ollie Dempsey is a beauty isn’t he. Natural footballers just make the game elegant.

If Dangerfield had of blown his hammy with 2 and a half minutes to play last week I think we win.

The pitch invader spent more time in play than Mitch Knevitt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned this once before but…
Now when I look at your avi, I see Rick Astley dancing.
Worrying enough but, and this is the bit that concerns me, I also see Elaine Benes.
get out 90s GIF

North looked legit for a quarter but order has been restored. Compensation for getting smoked for 9 goals in a row is in order

Clarko on melt watch haha
Really just want him to lose it again and cop that ban

Clarko on melt watch haha
Really just want him to lose it again and cop that ban

His master plan at work really, go hard go early, run out of tickets blame everyone else for having NFI how to micromanage in a game.

Clarko, the master coach!

Okay, Joey just called freo an offensive juggernaut in 2024. Been around Watters lately?
He’s on the Freo payroll, that will always help your opinion of a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back