Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is picking Essendon apart with ease in this match, going from end to end.

Essendon is doing extremely well around the clearances though, looks like that will be our watch out for next week.

Sydney is picking Essendon apart with ease in this match, going from end to end.

Essendon is doing extremely well around the clearances though, looks like that will be our watch out for next week.
Seriously, our only "watch out" next week will be watching out that we don't get some of their fail on us.

I still can't believe Essendon are paying Ben McKay $800k.

Surely Wright gets suspended for that hit on Cunningham.

That will help to even out the King suspension and it looked worse than what King did.
Nek minit King’s gets upgraded to high impact and Wright gets off “football act”…

…you just know it’ll happen 😱

Dangerous tackle when both arms free, player has possession and head doesn't impact ground. Really is a bit of a joke how soft the game is becoming, next you'll walk on the ground, ump will be too scared to bounce the ball and you'll be barred from playing the match.

Watching a couple of games this round I’m beginning to there’s a lot of ordinary sides running around. Wouldn’t be surprised if we went through undefeated from here.
If only we didn't have lots of injuries

Essendon have lost their edge, maybe they should have worked on their fitness more than pretending to be faux tough guys.

We should be able to run them off their feet next week, take them down to the deep end at Marvel and see if they can swim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re paying Gresham something similar too.

Gresham has had his moments in this game. He’s been dynamic without being brilliant.

McKay though has been bog average.

Keep that to yourself or the AFL will give them another 15 priority picks.

"In light of a recent report, we have decided to forgo the next 3 drafts so that North Melbourne can be brought back up to the industry standard by 2025. Further, their salary cap will be extended to assist with attracting talent for the next 7 years."

I saw James Jordan ordering a coffee at a coffee shop a few months ago. It might have been the most painful public interaction I've ever witnessed.

The amount of time he stopped to think after he was asked what size coffee he wanted was truly insane. At least a 5 second pause, while making up his mind.
When he was asked if he was going to drink in or take it away, he again paused for another 5 seconds with a huge "ummmmm". His mates were all seated at a table already.

The AFL footballers mind cannot comprehend the simple act of ordering a coffee

I saw James Jordan ordering a coffee at a coffee shop a few months ago. It might have been the most painful public interaction I've ever witnessed.

The amount of time he stopped to think after he was asked what size coffee he wanted was truly insane. At least a 5 second pause, while making up his mind.
When he was asked if he was going to drink in or take it away, he again paused for another 5 seconds with a huge "ummmmm". His mates were all seated at a table already.

The AFL footballers mind cannot comprehend the simple act of ordering a coffee
Whilst Tim Membrey at an Armadale patisserie takes my advice to order the new grape flavoured drink without a second thought :cool:

If only we didn't have lots of injuries

Not so bad to have the injuries at this end of the season. As long as we can tough out some wins and get some experience into some kids, if we get most players back by the second half of the year then it actually leaves us pretty well placed for a run to September. Just need to have a strong enough platform to get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back