Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly it’s looking that way. It’s funny how the decision would be a lot easier in my head anyway, if he was a pick in the 40’s.
Watching Logan McDonald kick on makes me hope he can still kick on, but looking more unlikely.
Want him to get another year, but that’s only based on draft position only.

Best game I’ve seen him play at AFL was when he played as a Forward.

Sadly it’s looking that way. It’s funny how the decision would be a lot easier in my head anyway, if he was a pick in the 40’s.
Watching Logan McDonald kick on makes me hope he can still kick on, but looking more unlikely.
Want him to get another year, but that’s only based on draft position only.
I am going to keep the faith on DGB. I still think he has all the attributes and if it all clicks into place he would be A grade and then some

I am going to keep the faith on DGB. I still think he has all the attributes and if it all clicks into place he would be A grade and then some
I agree.
It's premature to be writing him off yet.

Did DGB play def at Box Hill this week?

IMO his best chance to make it is as a third tall forward, taking over Gunston's role.

Second Ruck - Chol/Ramsden
1st tall - Lewis
2nd tall - Dear
3rd tall - DGB

Still got a lot of work to do.

Yeah i haven't given up on him yet.
Exactly! He's played one game for Box Hill this season and people are lining up to stick the boots in. Give him a chance, for god's sake.

Exactly! He's played one game for Box Hill this season and people are lining up to stick the boots in. Give him a chance, for god's sake.

People were lining up to sink the boots into Watson a week ago because of his accuracy after 4 senior games total. The rash sinking of the boots on here is odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was meant to dominate in his first game for the season after missing more than 2 months...

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Can’t imagine anyone is basing anything on one VFL game. On what he has shown in his career to date since being drafted, he’s miles off it in terms of performance and fitness. If he makes it from here it would be a great bonus but list decisions should be made on basis that he probably he won’t

Can’t imagine anyone is basing anything on one VFL game. On what he has shown in his career to date since being drafted, he’s miles off it in terms of performance and fitness. If he makes it from here it would be a great bonus but list decisions should be made on basis that he probably he won’t
One person obliquely mentioned it on the previous page, and four others followed suit, some more definite than others.

He's missed a fair chunk of football. And list decisions will be made by people who are a hell of a lot closer to the action than you or I. If he doesn't make it, well we'll wear it. But not making it is the default position of plenty of posters here.

Big question is - has he got a cousin who plays for us?

Well that I can not answer 🤣 you got any inside info??

I am hoping Battle having a professional relationship with Roughy and Scrim maybe help us secure his services though, if both parties are interested.

I see you mention Watson above, the wiz is going to explode soon and kick a bag of goals for us.

Looking forward to finding a few more young players who show they have a future for us beyond 2024.

McCabes injury really is bag timing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back