Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Luke Ryan is a great interceptor anyway. Just get Tabs or Treacy to play back if we need a 2nd gorilla tamer.
Pearce leaning to Draper, ultimately it’s not his decision but he will weigh in on it. Pearce game in he weekend was solid. His best game imo

How did this club go from 2 long term injuries to depth players to this 🤦‍♂️ Very very unlucky
makes me wonder if we have problems with Optus again, after all the events we have had recently. Wagner, McDonald and Cox were injured because they played with so much commitment, and their accidents were from going in hard. If that's the passion they have in them (that we want/need) then there was nothing we could have done to prevent those accidents. Clark was unstoppable, and maybe did too much?

Surely if the source literally says he's being managed through training, not that he's going to miss games through injury, we say that on this thread?

Why say he's injured, then point to information that doesn't say that?
The West are the ones reporting he has a "calf issue"

If it's like other areas then I'd expect it's putting that little chunk of bone that ligament tore off as it came free - back where it was, pin it, and then skip the graft from the hamstring or the patella. There might be a fair bit more bleeding into the joint currently with a bone injury over the ligament torn in half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he can be reactivated for 2024.
I thought you could, as long as there was a list spot available?

So if needed, we could move Oscar to LTI, take Corbett off the LTI, and still have a list spot for the mid season

I'm not sure of the cap implications or the list spot shenanigans but Corbett was clearly moved to the LTI to open up a list spot and get an extra player on the list earlier. I'd bet he plays WAFL before the bye and they'll say "it has come on a lot better than expected" or some rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back