• McDonald

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 120 64.2%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 11 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think MacDonald, from what he's shown so far, is more Jack Gunston than Buddy/Daniher/Cameron. Nice, neat, smart forward rather than amazing. Will thrive in the right conditions, but generally won't bend the conditions with his awesomeness.

I think MacDonald, from what he's shown so far, is more Jack Gunston than Buddy/Daniher/Cameron. Nice, neat, smart forward rather than amazing. Will thrive in the right conditions, but generally won't bend the conditions with his awesomeness.
Will probably struggle this year taking the best defender, but may play well with Amiss and Jackson.

Will probably struggle this year taking the best defender, but may play well with Amiss and Jackson.
We'll definitely get to see how he handles that extra pressure. It's a big developmental step.

Definitely Longmire will be looking to have Amartey, possibly McLean and others to perform, allowing a multi-pronged KPF set-up and share that pressure. Still you'd think (especially with contract negotiations bubbling away) Longmire would have pencilled in MacDonald as the lead KPF early goings.

That doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Great KPFs always find a way just look at Larkey.

Or their team focuses through only them and the over all result is poor but the individual result is good, like Fevola, Jack Reiwoldt, Larkey in their own eras of that happening

Having West Coast finish last this year will be paramount IMO.

Can use their PSD threat if he wants to go home to drive the cost down
We shouldn't hesitate to use West Coast as a threat if necessary. Pick one in the PSD is nothing for the team losing the player - that's not forget that.

Stuff Logan McDonald... throw the kitchen sink at Nic Martin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some on here are seriously delusional about Treacy.

If we offered a first rounder AND Treacy for McDonald Sydney would laugh us out of town and rightly so. Outside of this board this suggestion would also be laughed which should tell people all they need to know.

McDonald is an absolute gun and anyone who says otherwise actually needs to watch him play.

No one has said Treacy is worth McDonald. My point is Treacy is a good player, provides a contest, chases and tackles and is probably on 400k. McDonald will cost close to a million dollars a year plus at least 2 first rounders and is only a slight upgrade on Treacy. Not worth the cost IMO.

No one has said Treacy is worth McDonald. My point is Treacy is a good player, provides a contest, chases and tackles and is probably on 400k. McDonald will cost close to a million dollars a year plus at least 2 first rounders and is only a slight upgrade on Treacy. Not worth the cost IMO.
He’s miles off it tonight. Needs to get more involved. Even at Peel will have a dominant quarter but otherwise go missing. Sturt has been no good either.

I’d like some of the drugs you’re on. McDonald is not a small upgrade on Treacy. You might as well say prime David Mundy was a slight upgrade on Will Brodie.

Back