• McDonald

Votes: 26 19.0%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because it’s Bigfooty and most on here live a fantasy world rather than reality😜😁
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff
Video Game Dancing GIF by Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

It depends how highly you rate Bolton and Baker.

Neither are small forwards, both are forward flanks\mids. We badly need 1 or 2 small forwards.

You are giving up a lot of capital, with out the ability to fill the main hole on our list.

Bolton I rate massively. He’d cost amounts we wouldn’t feel comfortable giving up but he’d instantly transform our forward half. Massive upgrade on everyone on our list.

He wouldn’t be needed in our midfield as he is in Tigers. So, we would keep him in our front 6. But you could throw him in midfield if the purpose was rotations and inject some speed.

It’s less than 1% to land both BUT hand on heart IF it were to happen I’d be content with giving up what I suggested earlier. It would never be 5 pieces for 2, we’d get random lower picks back.

Yes, it’s a yes from me all day every day.

For Baker? End of first rounder should be enough capital. Out of contract.

Bolton would cost the world.

Maybe it's Nathan Broad and his very smart, lovely wife coming back

Don't forget my dark horse baby, come on down Nick Larkey!!

I’m sure he’s a decent player. Big difference between sharp and lukosius though.
Sharp was a freebie. If he plays 10 good games for freo it’s a win. If he was a total spud - no hard done. It was worth a shot.

Lukosius would cost an eye watering amount in draft picks. Contracted to 2026 - I’d say you are looking at at least two first round picks with one in the top 10 and a minimum $1m in salary
There is a tendency to over value opposition players. Lukosius is struggling to find a defined position at Gold Coast, he's absolutely not costing two first round picks.

Last edited:
How many years do you want Bailey Banfield to sign on for and how do you feel about a three year deal?

He is an unrestricted free agent and in great form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many years do you want Bailey Banfield to sign on for and how do you feel about a three year deal?

How many years do you want him best 22 for?
How much cash?

Ideally he is 24 to 28 player next year.

If not much cash, then 2 year with an option for 3rd

Aged well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Memo to Wallsy: We have a bounty of draft picks to spend this year. You have three jobs to do:
  1. If Baker nominates Freo then do not get bent over in the trade.
  2. Spend our highest R1 pick on a quality mid with speed and skills.
  3. Spend 1x R1 pick on a quality small forward.
If you can trade in players that fit this criteria, then great. But that doesn't appear to be the case at the moment.

Do not **** it up!

Last edited:

A three year deal for Banfield -
Are you a masochist?

Very seriously- what’s the implications of paying out contracts?
JOM is gone. Please. 4 years? Who the * organised that.

Has to just mutually agree his body and form is cooked, and he isn’t an AFL player

Sad thing is nothing will happen. It's a list management blunder that the club will have to see through. Best case scenario we get him out of the leadership group and have him as a player coach at Peel. When the contract is up, see the back of him.

Sad thing is nothing will happen. It's a list management blunder that the club will have to see through. Best case scenario we get him out of the leadership group and have him as a player coach at Peel. When the contract is up, see the back of him.
Have to be.
He’s hampering developments of Erasmus and Johnson plus forcing out Brodie. For what? His Mr Nice Guy, Pretty Boy demeanour ?

Back