• Shai Bolton

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who even is that clown?

"Maybe a first round pick will be involved."

Ummmm........ 3 minimum thank you.
It's a monumentally idiotic suggestion for a number of reasons:

1) As Snuff said: Stengle is UFA so literally has no impact in the deal.
2) Maybe a first round pick
3) There'd be 5 years left on his deal.

ANY trade for Darcy would be the most one-sided, expensive, cap clogging deal for the suitor that would be utterly pyrrhic even IF Darcy wanted out. Honestly I'd forget all my hang-ups about Jackson being a sole ruck and jump at the deal purely because of how much it'd free up our cap for a big haul this year and potentially allow us into next years draft with surplus to the point where we could set ourselves up for a generation being able to repeatedly trade in future years drafts/for available talent by the sheer haul we'd have to receive to make that deal happen.

I feel like I'am the only one who would actually love to Trade Sean Darcy

I feel like I'am the only one who would actually love to Trade Sean Darcy
Not the only one, but you’re all wrong. Darcy is coming from a long way back but Jackson just isn’t a first choice ruck, his form is so down atm because of the loads he had to bare in the first 10 games.

I don't normally say something like this because 99% of the time it's highly unlikely.

But surely there is a medium/small forward in one of the state leagues that can offer more than Walters and Emmet atm.

Current picks are roughly:
11, 13, 16

Would love one of Port or Pies to fall out of 8 but probably unlikely.
I still maintain it’s more than likely we won’t have a top 10 pick in our 3 first rounders.
It would require a substantial drop off from our team in the second half of the season.
Pies and port will both make it to 13 wins from here comfortably enough IMO, and I expect us to be on at least 11.5 wins for the season.
We haven’t even considered a first round compensation pick For a free agent either.
Then there will be at least one top 10 F/s pick (Ashcroft) and probably Leo Lombard from the suns academy too.
Our first pick on actual draft night could be around pick 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao I don't want to hear about chad warner again ......as if he is coming to this rabble of a club
Spot on
Rename the operation to
“Operation - four fifths of f*k all Buckley’s chance “

I still maintain it’s more than likely we won’t have a top 10 pick in our 3 first rounders.
It would require a substantial drop off from our team in the second half of the season.
Pies and port will both make it to 13 wins from here comfortably enough IMO, and I expect us to be on at least 11.5 wins for the season.
We haven’t even considered a first round compensation pick For a free agent either.
Then there will be at least one top 10 F/s pick (Ashcroft) and probably Leo Lombard from the suns academy too.
Our first pick on actual draft night could be around pick 13.

Yeah I expect all those picks to be impacted by compensation, father sons etc.

Call it 3 picks ~ 15 and one around ~ 25

What happens to our picks if, for example, Pies finish 8th, but then win the grandfinal?
Does pick 12 become pick 18?

Is that how it works? This always confuses me. Ladder is determined not on the main season ending order, but the finals results?

Determined after finals

What happens to our picks if, for example, Pies finish 8th, but then win the grandfinal?
Does pick 12 become pick 18?

Is that how it works? This always confuses me. Ladder is determined not on the main season ending order, but the finals results?

Your final position dictates pick, after the entire show is done.

We need players with fast twitch reaction times. Switta has it, son son used to have it,
Bobby Hill has it in spades. Nat Fyfe is anti FTRT
Fast twitch muscle reaction times thanks Wallsy
“ I feel the need , the need for speed “

I’m secretly hoping Sonny is getting in Bobby Hills ear to be honest

Fits the profile -
WA boy
already won a flag
Friends in the squad
Absolute need
Collingwood probably more in need of picks than Freo with aging players

Anyway , don’t wake me up please 😴

Last edited:
If logan Mcdonald doesn't sign in the next 2 weeks would there be any chance?
All the noise has been that it's a matter of negotiating length of contract, and Walls said he didn't expect Logan would be available. It's dragged out for a little bit now, but until there's noise indicating something's changed I'd just assume it'll happen eventually.

Back