Position 2024 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn... The guy can score when he plays.
If you’re talking about Lyons, then yes.

However, he’s 32 in a couple of months and I’m just not sure he’s worth starting.

If he goes alright again and avoids the sub vest when he’s on the bubble then he may be worth a look.

1710592521442.png

Mocking Team Usa GIF by World Rugby

What do non-owners make of Rowell and the urgency with which we need to get him?

Seems unstoppable at the moment and its hard to see how he's going to be cheaper for the rest of the year.

But that early round 3 bye means you'd probably have to wear a short term momentum hit for the benefit of the rest of the season.

In my scenario, that's compounded by how I'll already have Touk, Sexton, Flanders and Cadman out in r3 too.

Last edited:
What do non-owners make of Rowell and the urgency with which we need to get him?

Seems unstoppable at the moment and its hard to see how he's going to be cheaper for the rest of the year.

But that early round 3 bye means you'd probably have to wear a short term momentum hit for the benefit of the rest of the season.

In my scenario, that's compounded by how I'll already have Rowell, Sexton, Flanders and Cadman out in r3 too.
He looks great, but I’m not sure I’d consider him a must have yet. He’s put up good months before, it’s all about becoming consistent for him now

Big Question who ends up the better scorer for the year Touk or Rowell?

Big red off to a flyer with a 146 average but history shows it's not sustainable and he will drop.
Touk on the other hand has a 126 average and has had 2x120+ average years and was only killed last year by Dew.

Can Matt Crouch keep it up or will Nicks makes some moves given they keep losing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I havent been keeping up with the news, what is the problem with Clarry (apart from the nose beers)?

Is it a hand injury?
No preseason. He's basically doing his preseason now. Plus he's got a finger injury. Slap him on the watchlist, enjoy the piggy drop in price, and wait until he scores well again.

My bet is he'll be in 50%+ of teams for the run home.

No preseason. He's basically doing his preseason now. Plus he's got a finger injury. Slap him on the watchlist, enjoy the piggy drop in price, and wait until he scores well again.

My bet is he'll be in 50%+ of teams for the run home.
My bet is he'll be "managed" all season

Bless his soul

Is it worth putting this bloke on the watchlist? He's going to plummet. Still getting bulk CBAs.

1712396848861.png

At ~$500k he's a very solid scorer without being a SP. Durability clearly an issue, and already had a hammy issue this year.

1712396841350.png

Is it worth putting this bloke on the watchlist? He's going to plummet. Still getting bulk CBAs.

View attachment 1952113

At ~$500k he's a very solid scorer without being a SP. Durability clearly an issue, and already had a hammy issue this year.

View attachment 1952112
Yeah i always keep half an eye on him. If he can stay on the park is a real ball pig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back