Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

If I decide to boost in Powell, I can't get Sexton/Lazzaro up to him, so if I'm bringing in TP, it's one of these 2 out:

N.Martin or Fisher

Break Evens suggest Martin out. Points on field suggests Fisher out (because I like Martin's match-up vs the flooding Saints). Who stays in my SC team the longest = who knows.

Thoughts on who to ditch?

If I decide to boost in Powell, I can't get Sexton/Lazzaro up to him, so if I'm bringing in TP, it's one of these 2 out:

N.Martin or Fisher

Break Evens suggest Martin out. Points on field suggests Fisher out (because I like Martin's match-up vs the flooding Saints). Who stays in my SC team the longest = who knows.

Thoughts on who to ditch?
Bye fish

Sexton & Pink
v
H.Reid & Phillips

I'd prefer to keep Reid over Sexton but that would mean bringing in Phillips over Pink.
Hawks board suggests Phillips isn't far off...
TIA

Powell and touk
Vs
Hreid and serong
In a vacuum Powell and Touk but long term HReid and Serong could come out in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting neither (can't afford it) but I'd go Sheezel.
I’ve realised I can afford Luke Ryan as well so I’m probably just going to flip a coin.

Mannagh vs Sharp vs Carrol vs Dempsey

Need to pick 1
Not Carroll, as Walsh isn't far away

Sharp I reckon. He's good for 60-70 and has that rolled locked up.

Bring in who?
Needs to be this week for me to afford Miller the following week.
Their price increase will stuff my plans, if one doesn’t come in.

Heeney, on fire, 2 byes still left. Could maybe return forward when few others return. Still looking at being best F1/2 this season.

Jackson, when’s Darcy back? Go back to 80s?
1 bye left and fills in Grundy on his bye or any future ruck injuries.

Or I just sit back and watch Dons smash Saints this weekend! A man can dream.

Deciding between two scenarios with my boost.

Either Dawson to Serong. Would mean Bonner to Tom Green locked in next week, but unless some players absolutely fire to jump up in price, prob can't do Grundy to Flanders (Jackson DPP)

Or Tom Berry to Dempsey. Green and Flanders in for Bonner and Grundy pretty much locked up, with a downgrade of likely Windsor to Darcy. But obviously I would have to fade Serong and live with Dawson who could bounce back, or could continue to struggle and bleed cash.

Torn between getting in Powell, who I would need to sacrifice Grundy/Fyfe for, or Pink (for cash gen and to strengthen my DEF bench)

Any thoughts? It's Powell isn't it?
I think people are too worried about the defensive bench than they need to be. 3 of 4 rounds best 18 coming up, then everyone will be able to move the likes of McKercher and Roberts down there, potentially Sexton too. As long as you can get 6 on field for next week, should be fine.

To bring in Touk or Flanders this week? The other will come in next week (RD5). Basically who is more likely to have a big score + bigger $$$ rise against GWS.

Touk: $575k, BE 76, not a great record vs GWS (Since 2020: 80, 143, 76, 81).

Flanders: $528k, BE 73. 113 last season vs GWS.

Or find a way to trade in both? :moustache:

To bring in Touk or Flanders this week? The other will come in next week (RD5). Basically who is more likely to have a big score + bigger $$$ rise against GWS.

Touk: $575k, BE 76, not a great record vs GWS (Since 2020: 80, 143, 76, 81).

Flanders: $528k, BE 73. 113 last season vs GWS.

Or find a way to trade in both? :moustache:

De Boer tag probably a key reason behind some of those low scores.

De Boer tag probably a key reason behind some of those low scores.
Was curious so I did a little digging. De Boer only played two of those games (2022 and 2020) and didn't tag Touk in either (Ash tagged him in 2022). Instead, it basically looks like every time the GWS mids got a stack of ball and Touk either went under 20 touches or butchered it (usually both).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back