Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Caminiti progressing in his pre-season training, the fact that it's nearly the end of Jan he is still training alone, does that have an affect on his conditioning and touch for the season ahead.

What does the forum think of his new ears ?
The doors are now closed. :D:D

How is Caminiti progressing in his pre-season training, the fact that it's nearly the end of Jan he is still training alone, does that have an affect on his conditioning and touch for the season ahead.

What does the forum think of his new ears ?
The doors are now closed. :D:D
I heard Ross went absolutely nuts at Hammer after the 3km time trial. He flopped on the ground afterwards. Ross not pleased.

If Cole is looking the goods ... hide him away .... put him in the gym .... do whatever we can to stop another team poaching him .... if he is that good missing a few games won't matter

The reason Geelong can hide players is because those players are from the local area and are mad Cats supporters. The club wants them and they want the club.

The reason West Coast can hide players is because those players are from the local area and are mad Eagles supporters. The club wants them and they want the club.

With Cole I don’t believe he is a Saints supporter. One story indicated that his mum is a mad Swans fan. Owens was a North fan and I think Windy was a Lions supporter.

Cole might simply want to play the best he can and go to any club that’s keen on him.

Without the ability to give him a lifeline to the fulfilment of a childhood dream it may be difficult to convince a player to lay low.

Perhaps a guarantee of staying in Melbourne; close to home etc.

Ultimately I think we just need to hope things work out for us as they did with Owens, Windhager, McLennan and Peris. Another adjustment to the NGA Drafting rules may be helpful.

The reason Geelong can hide players is because those players are from the local area and are mad Cats supporters. The club wants them and they want the club.

The reason West Coast can hide players is because those players are from the local area and are mad Eagles supporters. The club wants them and they want the club.

With Cole I don’t believe he is a Saints supporter. One story indicated that his mum is a mad Swans fan. Owens was a North fan and I think Windy was a Lions supporter.

Cole might simply want to play the best he can and go to any club that’s keen on him.

Without the ability to give him a lifeline to the fulfilment of a childhood dream it may be difficult to convince a player to lay low.

Perhaps a guarantee of staying in Melbourne; close to home etc.

Ultimately I think we just need to hope things work out for us as they did with Owens, Windhager, McLennan and Peris. Another adjustment to the NGA Drafting rules may be helpful.
Rule change incoming to allow matching bid inside 40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes a big difference to player development too.

Shame someone like Hayes is being robbed of that opportunity.
Hayes is running laps at a very brisk pace. Looks strong in the legs. I don't know the condition of the knee and his ability to pivot, but if that's OK, he will be in contact training soon.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back