Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to tell you, but the forecast is for 0-1mm. That might be a deluge in Melbourne, but Rowell spits out more than that when chewing his cud.
Not sure which weather forecast you're using .....but BRIS on Sunday, by weatherzone is:

1714478882611.png

And that's after a similar rainfall on the Saturday ......yes, I understand, BRIS can dry out pretty quickly, it'll just depend on how much, in what timeframe

Not that I trust weather forecasts .....but the threat is there

Not sure which weather forecast you're using .....but BRIS on Sunday, by weatherzone is:

View attachment 1975623

And that's after a similar rainfall on the Saturday ......yes, I understand, BRIS can dry out pretty quickly, it'll just depend on how much, in what timeframe

and this is the one I use......none are perfect however

Weather forecasts change all the time. This is the current forecast for Brisbane from the BOM.

FWIW, I live on the Central Coast of NSW. We were supposed to get between 5 and 20mm yesterday. We had 70.

View attachment 1975728
Bloody weather forecasts .....I'd hate to be a farmer relying on accurate weather information

Anyway, I'll plan for the worse, and if it doesn't eventuate .....good news

Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

And scored a huge 28 SC points the week before.
I'm just wary of ending up with another Draper or Clark spudding it up on my bench
Just be mindful as well, Hardwick has indicated Rogers has a way to go on fitness levels .....plus the round 9 & 10 games for GC are at TIO in Darwin ....will those conditions suit ?

Just be mindful as well, Hardwick has indicated Rogers has a way to go on fitness levels .....plus the round 9 & 10 games for GC are at TIO in Darwin ....will those conditions suit ?
I would prefer Garcis this week. Problem is he plays Sunday. If he's in the 23 with Libba back he may be the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1975623

I use the BOM and they're never wrong. Monkey-Emoji - laughing monkey cartoon funny Postcard ...

Rogers trained full time at the club in his draft year. Take Dimma's comments with a grain of salt. He may get rested but he's plenty fit enough.

Be handy if he debuted soon. A playing downgrade for Clohesy in a few weeks would be excellent.
More likely to be culling Graham in a few weeks. Clohesy has much more cash to make. Unless he punches out a couple of 60’s.

Who are you preferring between Rogers & R.Garcia .....and reasons ?
Rogers comfortably. Dimma has shown a desire to get blocks of games into the kids even if they throw in the odd poor one, looked great last week he should get a clean run at it until potentially the byes. Hits up high, works hard, great intensity and very team focused. Passed 4 times last week when open shots were on offer. Dimma loves him. I suspect he will struggle at times when the team does given lack of supply, but has the capacity for good spike games like say North in 2 weeks. No rising star nom has been dropped this yr so he should be safe for a while. More likely to catch a weeks rest when tired than be sub I think. Not a fieldable option but should make nice coin.

Garcia was planned sub last week and even with Cody gone we have a heap of players who are pushing for that role. Could even be sub this week. Much harder to trust the coach and role but does have a nice draw for a couple of weeks. Fwd only creates more risk esp for those who are playing Livingstone there as well, if he's dropped he clogs up that spot which is awkward at times with no DPP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back