Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

More likely to be culling Graham in a few weeks. Clohesy has much more cash to make. Unless he punches out a couple of 60’s.

I thought Graham looked much better than Clohesy on the weekend and their scoring is going in opposite directions now.

I thought Graham looked much better than Clohesy on the weekend and their scoring is going in opposite directions now.
This week in the wet ....after that, next two GC games are at the slippery TIO stadium in Darwin .....Graham and Rowell will both thrive, tackling machines .....Graham had 11 tackles last week

Fwiw,. wouldn't be a surprise for Clohesy to be a tradeout earlier than Graham and for neither to hit 350k.
All guesswork, but not budgeting for either to get much past 320-340k, bonus if they do.

Fwiw,. wouldn't be a surprise for Clohesy to be a tradeout earlier than Graham and for neither to hit 350k.
All guesswork, but not budgeting for either to get much past 320-340k, bonus if they do.
That's still a profit of $200K + .......gotta be happy with that

I traded Roberts out this week ......slacker broke some team rules, and the "Oh Behave's" run a very disciplined ship

He already has.. I'm thinking of trading Clohesy off before Graham the way he is attending.
No he hasn’t. He’s only pulled out one. 108, 124, 75, 65. If he scores 75’s from here he still goes up another 100k.

Graham has pulled out two 60’s tho.

Agree Graham looked better last weekend. We’ll know more after a trip to the Gabba this weekend.

Graham has 60s against 2 tough midfields in Swans and GWS, and 2 decent scores against Hawks and Eagles. Tough midfield this week against Lions I think he will struggle a bit to go large
Believe ted-lasso-.gif

That's still a profit of $200K + .......gotta be happy with that

I traded Roberts out this week ......slacker broke some team rules, and the "Oh Behave's" run a very disciplined ship
Standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
They know the rules, on them to follow 'em
Drop and give Wayne 20, Matty.
Dog Man GIF

I know they've said he's Ok but wonder if Clohesy is a chance for a rest this week after last weeks knock, Dimma has said he will give them a break in the near future if they are tired or sore.
Doubt he meant Clohesy, 21 years old so shouldn't need a rest like a first year player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else completely stumped on Garcia vs Rogers?

I like Garcia's age and price but Bevo. Although named on the ground, I wouldn't be surprised if he made him sub. And I won't be able to trade him if he is as the DPP options will be locked out by the second last game of the round.

I like Garcia's age and price but Bevo. Although named on the ground, I wouldn't be surprised if he made him sub. And I won't be able to trade him if he is as the DPP options will be locked out by the second last game of the round.
I'm going Rogers. The Suns badly need a player like him so he has great JS. Would have played round 1 if he wasn't injured in preseason. He should get DPP too, which is an added bonus. It really helps he had his good score in his second match too. And North next week.

Saying all that I won't be fielding him.

I'm taking neither but would go Rogers over Garcia

Thanks both. I think I'm convinced. A mid is slightly better for my structure, particularly with Jones and Simpson on the bubble next week.
In the end they are both playing small forward with maybe an occasional burst in midfield. 55+ is probably all we can hope for with either are just cross fingers for a spike game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back